[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark's a crybaby. LOL. I read P'Ja even teased him warning him that it's embarrassing.

I just love these caps. A slightly different version.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
Mark is such a flirt :p my favorite part other than their glances at eachother was when he turned his head really fast toward mint when he sense she was looking at him. Hehe...self conscious much mark?

I hope this lakorn will do mteam justice. They both have improved their acting skills since their first lakorn together so I really hope this one will become a hit. I thought PLR had too many distracting characters as well as bad directing. That why I'm really hoping this lakorn can make mteam shine the way I anticipated they would the first time!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Not liking toys short hair either.
Not lokoking forward to the shoot...hrmmm it could be my jealousy or bias talkin though, it may turn out cute!

Love those caps MINT. it's not just the stares, it's how they smile too....eeeekkksssss TO CUTE!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm neutrel about toey...never really watch her lakorn...tried w/ 3nnt...couldn't stay focus on it...after watch PLR 4 the 2nd time the lakorn isn't so bad...except silly servant scene...n'k was quick tongue when she was w/p'k

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Teoy new hair cut make her look muture...anyways all da photo of Mteam are so cute...i love every single pics of them hehehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Agree tat Mint look like a little girl here...but she grow uP alot...and more beautiful

hippo

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww Chalida was so young...they are so cute.

Lol at boy n Margies pic in response to mark's.
Apparently it's the new trend between them in IG. To take 'grien' photos...haha