[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL love Boy's IG pic, couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.
Love how he manages to get Sara's to do crazy pises, although I'm pretty sure he prob didn't have that much trouble getting these two to pose in funny ways.

Agreed Bliss, this will be a very memorable moment of Mark.

I wanna see love stares toooooo

Aww P'Nok!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aww. That is sweet of the Boss. He basically insinuated she's the most beautiful. I think this is the first time P'Nok compliments her directly instead of calling her fat or auntie of the industry. Lol.

It's such a warm feeling to know that the Plengpanichs adore MTEAM so much. Even Dom and Kan seem really excited for NM2 and seem to be cheering for MTEAM. They like to advertise the nm2 t-shirts and medta logos. Haha. For TD, both even uploaded Chalida's drawings.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida is sucha beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am suppose to be asleep :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

C: As tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aww. That is sweet of the Boss. He basically insinuated she's the most beautiful. I think this is the first time P'Nok compliments her directly instead of calling her fat or auntie of the industry. Lol.

It's such a warm feeling to know that the Plengpanichs adore MTEAM so much. Even Dom and Kan seem really excited for NM2 and seem to be cheering for MTEAM. They like to advertise the nm2 t-shirts and medta logos. Haha. For TD, both even uploaded Chalida's drawings.
So sweet of P'Nok ><
LOL Mint we are not the only fan girls :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida is sooo pretty!

@0:08 LMFAO!!! hahaha. I thought the pictures were hilarious but....Up close and personal at his now infamous fist pumps dance!

cr: WindLight2010

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just watched the whole interview in news plus. Probably one of my favs, hahaha. The reporters asked him why he didn't invite Boy to do that crazy dance he shot out. Mark said he did, but Boy needs preparation. He doesn't roll like Mark. 555555

It's also the first time I heard Mark calls Mint "Chalida." Actually, this is probably the first time I hear anyone else say it out loud. "Chalida." It sounded so ELOQUENT. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Souljah Boy in da building !

"Soulja Boy off in this oh
Watch me crank it, watch me rollWatch me crank dat, Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat oh" AHAHAHAHA I thought of this verse when I saw this pic

Those infamous little side-convos mteam always have :) mhm we already know.

C: as tagged

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I hate to say this but that other "thing" won't say her name but many true MTEAMER will know who it is... Just annoys me with her ugly face lol :) Nong Chalida is def beautiful and just branching out everywhere loving it!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
eeek!! im getting MTEAM fever from all these pictures of them!.. Mark is such a dork, he slowly warming up and seems so much more relaxed then before when interviewing or around Chalida.

vberries210- i love love love your pink signature picture of MTEAM!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this waas Mak... BUT it's Mike... LOL -- hope Chalida doesn't pair up with him! YIKES.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would buy a plane ticket to Thailand and protest if it was to ever happen lol nothing against mike but he isn't on screen friendly haha.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Their kinda cute together she's leaning into him and he has his hand on her shoulder ohh lalala lol! I prefer Bank out of all the brothers best tho.