[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seeing Boy with Chalida... I want a lakorn. Haha. Boy that dork is so adorable even at his age lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA -- omg.. Mark has been hanging with Boy too much.. Chalida looks cute with the guys. Mai has such a nice figure, I'm jealous!!

I want see Boy and Chalida in lakorn too -- a romantic comedey, puuhhluzzzzzzzzz.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark stole Boy's signature look! Haha.

Chalida is sexy in that white dress. Who says you have to show a lot of skin to be sexy =D She rocked it!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Mak commented on Chalida's pic "Heard you were startled when I was dancing?" something along those line HAHAH
he's sooo teasing her !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that's exactly what he said. Lol. But everyone was like...Who wasn't shocked? Everyone was startled at how hyped he was. Tbh, even I was and that's rare because Marky is usually predictable to me. 5555555 Maybe it's his way to show he needs more events with his girl. :p

I'm a little worried about Chalida. Mark is coming a lil too strong this year. 555555

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm still LOL'ing at all Marks dancing pics...it's just to funny and almost shocking to see him go crazy in front of so many people, I know he has a crazy side, especially from bts and hanging out with Boy, just didn't think he would do it at a fashion show...hahahhaha. It's so funny and cute t he same time.

I think the whole hall screamed when he came out. Hs fans just screamed more. Lol...but he was looking cute!

They all looked great, great wardrobe and makeup

Hope to see more clips...really wanna see mark in action.

Thanks so much for all the updates

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess to make yourself stand out you ought to do things out of the blue haha. It was just so random and BAM he busted some moves haha... Good job.