[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It is not a surprise that Mark home @ PANTIP did not include Chalida in the bday vdo...............

Anyway lol we all know now that Mark is not a natural.. hahahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark fans at Pantip are either indifferent or downright hateful towards Chalida. We were just discussing this too. But that's okay. Prinfanclub adores Chalida. The polarity is so weird.

Today is Mark's birthday!!! Yay!!!! Happy birthday to him. I know its still Sunday but in Thailand right now is Monday
the 19th which equal his birthday!!

HBD video to Mark from Ann,Kim,GG,Barry,Yaya,Boy and Ken P.

credits: MarkPrinChannel's yt channel.

HAhaha. Kim is so funny! Love her!!! Wishing him to become more of a grown up and calling him fat at the end.
hahaha.

No Mint C in this HBD video to him. :(
They copied the idea from ChalidaClub. I bet they watched this video.

That's the thing. Chalida fans at least acknowledge Mark. If you notice the credits for this clip, Kimberley Home, Sai Lom Home, NY Home, and M&M Home contributed, but not Mark's home. *HI*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdfbaD-KLE

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
They definitely copied this from Chalidaclub. This is Mark Home Pantip right? Because if it's Prinfanclub, then I would not insult them, but from what I've heard about Mark's fans at his Home, they'll pretty indifferent towards Mint, so I wouldn't mind insulting them at all. They didn't include Mint, god, what is wrong with them?! I bet Mark is pretty upset by this, I bet he was waiting for Mint to sent him a video message or something. Lol. Jk.

But it's okay because Mark get to spent time with Mint on NM2's set. I'm guessing here, Lol. Am I right?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I not mind if a guy can not cry for real in they lakorn,and I understand it might be hard for guys so this not the big deal for me. For girl yeah they support be cry real cuz it will made lakorn look more sad.(just for me) I don't like to see n'ek fake cry it weird lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They definitely copied this from Chalidaclub. This is Mark Home Pantip right? Because if it's Prinfanclub, then I would not insult them, but from what I've heard about Mark's fans at his Home, they'll pretty indifferent towards Mint, so I wouldn't mind insulting them at all. They didn't include Mint, god, what is wrong with them?! I bet Mark is pretty upset by this, I bet he was waiting for Mint to sent him a video message or something. Lol. Jk.

But it's okay because Mark get to spent time with Mint on NM2's set. I'm guessing here, Lol. Am I right?
Yes, this is Mark's Home at Pantip. Prinfanclub and friends are different.

Notice they also did not include Pope in the vdo. Maybe my theory is correct after all. LMAO! JK.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. Why are they so hateful or indifferent with Mint?......And pope? lol Them idea stealers then.
Gosh. I wonder what would happen If Mark dates Mint. Hell break loose I guess. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dang. Why are they so hateful or indifferent with Mint?......And pope? lol Them idea stealers then.
Gosh. I wonder what would happen If Mark dates Mint. Hell break loose I guess. lol
Oh yes. Maybe that's why MTEAM has been keeping things on the DL. Muahahahaha. J/K

About Mark's birthday, I think M&M Home (or Chalida) has a big surprise for us. Don't be disappointed just yet, just because some Mark fans are being jerks. Hahaha.

...I hope M&M mamas aren't being a tease for nothing. They told everyone to be prepared for a surprise gift or something.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
...I hope M&M mamas aren't being a tease for nothing. They told everyone to be prepared for a surprise gift or something.
Oh really?! OMG, I'm so excited! What can the surprise can possibly be? Is it Mark giving Mint a kiss on the cheek? Lol. Jk. I wish. Anyway, I can't wait for the surprise!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh Mark. I can't wait for this surprise then. Since its Mark's birthday today, in Thailand, they should be nice and show it to us already. lol

Ahahahah! I love that, Mintlovely! But shouldn't it be Mint giving Mark a kiss? Since its Mark's birthday. lol (; I still love how Marks birthday is like 4 days after mines. lol ;P