[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i think mint is aslo going to cheer on the soccer match along taew and matt etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6r6msL9Whbc#t=205s

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I kind of miss First and Mint C together.ha.Seeing their pictures they look great together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The way he's sticking out his teeth reminds me of a bunny rabbit...so I made him into one.

Puahahahahaha. I've actually seen many pics where Marky Boy smiles with these bunny teeth. If you go look back at all the pics where Chalida returns his stares, you'll notice he has a tendency to smile with bunny teeth or in a way where it's just obvious he can't suppress his smiles. Puahahaha.

Mint and first they are so cute
Eeeeesh! Looking damn fine together. I need a reunion for these two. Chalida looks like a sleeping beauty in the last pic.

Thanks girls.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@P'Neung

Nae!! (แหน่ะ!!)

;)

Nok: What is this...Nong thoo (My Nong/lil bro)
Nok: Kai Joong Goo
Prin: Ehhm. P'Krub, are you praising me or insulting me?
Prin: Ah, I'm blushing.
Chalida: Kaolee chid sai. (Korean near the left)
Prin: @mint_chalida Nae!! (แหน่ะ!! // Mark is using an interjection. I don't think there's a perfect English equivalent, but you can vaguely interpret it as Marky boy expressing slight disbelief or something. Haha.)

P'Nok sure loves to tease MTEAM. Last year, he also uploaded a pic of Mark advertising undies? I think. Besides the hello kitty gun, he also uploaded a pic of Chalida with Alex at the Power 3 concert and called her 'Auntie of the industry.' Puahahaha.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh yeah I miss first and mint too. Wanna see them in lakorn and I think they're match to cuz they face shape are small the same:)