[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Credit: Prinfanclub FB

He's not looking at her butt...or is he? lol Better be keeping his eyes on the ground instead.
He be harassing her with his eyes. ahhaha jkay :p
He seems to be in major deep thoughts....
Anyways, i don't know or remember if this has been shared yet but here...again? lol

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: Prinfanclub FB

He's not looking at her butt...or is he? lol Better be keeping his eyes on the ground instead.
He be harassing her with his eyes. ahhaha jkay :p
He seems to be in major deep thoughts....
Anyways, i don't know or remember if this has been shared yet but here...again? lol

Aww your too fast, I just saw it on my FB and jump on here. You already posted it... Hehehe.

I bet he's staring at her butt once and while. Trying to keep a straight face. :p lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida looks so stunning in the wedding dresses!!! But what's up with the background. They could've done a better job there. Other than that, everything including the model is flawless.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
FIRST & MINT------------ cute! I miss them together.

I love how Chalida has a close bond w/all her praeks.
SQUEEEEEEES. Kao chawpppp.

Chalida is like everyone's beloved lil 'sissy.' LMAO!! I LOL everytime someone type up 'sissy' rather than 'sis.' I'm like, do they know the real definition of 'sissy.'? HAHA. Beam tends to call Chalida 'beloved lil sissy.'

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida is freaking gorgeous !!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh First and Mint look adorable.
Love their faces they are making !!!

Seems like a depressing scene !

fun

Expired Sarnie
They love to give her tube top dresses lol I wouldn't blame them, she has a nice collar bone and shoulder.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
that explains why he brings his bike everywhere lol well he needs to be in shape and it seems he has been enjoying too much of his prosperity haha
HAHAHHAHA I just read this ! Made me LOL sooo loud AHHAHA