[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohooooo! So now we all know Mark checks out Mint! lol That was a cute conversation of theirs then. Flirting on iG too. lol jk So I guess this is as "close" as we can get between Mteam's relationship...lol
So...what does Raeng mean? I've heard of it multiple times before but never really knew what it meant.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It basically means harsh or strong.

When describing a sassy woman, people also like to use the term "poo ying raeng."

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I can just totally see Mark saying "Raeng" in a super gay tone lol wish there was a video of that fan encounter I'm sure it'd be soo funny hahaha

@ Rose, Raeng means strong ja :)

roselovesice

Oh hahah thanks. :) Mark is so dorky. What's so "Raeng" about what the guy/ fan asked that Mark had to say that? What a silly boy. lol Chalida was probably upset that Mark replied Raeng instead. Hahahaha jk jk (;
I wish there was a video too. That would of had been interesting. lol

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice

You are correct, ja. :) Took thong.

@MiniLily

Mark titled the picture: In a situation like this, a friend will never abandon a friend.

Then Chalida smiled and did the "okay" sign.

And OMG. I didn't think Mark would be so blunt with Chalida. With other females, yes. But I thought he would hold back more with Chalida.

He replied with an okay sign too: Hoon dee na. (Your figure is nice.)

He basically complimented on her curves and stuff. Bahahaba. This boy.

Thanks Mint! Your the best :cheer:

SCREAMMMM!!!! Really he compliment on her curve... Marky Boy is getting to comfortable hehehe..

roselovesice

She replied back to his compliment too but I don't know what she said. Does anybody?
I guess he's using the Lakorn as an excuse to say all these things to her. He really wants to express it out and right now seems like the PERFECT time. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida said it's only once in a long while where he actually compliments her.

Ahaha.

I notice Marky boy has the courage to only compliment Chalida on IG and behind her back. Ahem. If anyone remembers the OHO magazine article.

Mark was praising Chalida. But once she appeared, we find out that he never compliments her in front of her face. If he does, he does it in a sarcastic tone.

The boy is always in denial. A haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark titled the picture: In a situation like this, a friend will never abandon a friend.

Then Chalida smiled and did the "okay" sign.

And OMG. I didn't think Mark would be so blunt with Chalida. With other females, yes. But I thought he would hold back more with Chalida.

He replied with an okay sign too: Hoon dee na. (Your figure is nice.)

He basically complimented on her curves and stuff. Bahahaba. This boy.
smiling with glee. thanks for the translation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I notice Marky boy has the courage to only compliment Chalida on IG and behind her back. Ahem. If anyone remembers the OHO magazine article.

Mark was praising Chalida. But once she appeared, we find out that he never compliments her in front of her face. If he does, he does it in a sarcastic tone.

i guess that willbe another reason for me to like mak lol love it when a man does that kekeke

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
we'll see how long Mark will keep the pic of him and Chalida up haha we all know how jai aon wai he is keke!

(i think i'll be deleting my blog...and will be back with a new one more accustom to me haha. If i can read thai would def have a full on Chalida blog but we might have one soon enough :) please keep a look out!)

roselovesice

Ahaha.

This boy needs to man up. Ahaha jk He should start complimenting her. Maybe he'll make her happy. Make up for all those times he has made fun of her. lol
Wait..what OHO magazine? I wanna read! :D lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I translated the article back in 2010. You can search for it. It's somewhere in AF in the "Thai" section.

Ahahahaha. Jk.

Make it easy for you.

Scans: Khun fan_beam from http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10076463/A10076463.html
Translations: mintwix

The ratings for Pathapee Lei Ruk, 1 of 4 series in 4 Huajai Hang Koon Kao--the celebrated lakorn for Thai Tv Channel 3’s 40th anniversary—is just as strong as the hearts of the pranangs, Mark Prin Suparat and Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong. All of a sudden, words have it from amidst the set that the two have created a love story.

The news is so strong that I, who am not the type of person who likes to be nosy anyway, must make an appointment with the two in the middle of the producer's office, in order to clear the story. So, while the nang aek is still stuck in traffic, I waved my hand to call Mark to come forward and answer some questions. How will the two’s relationship be defined? Let me just say….There’s a chance—we can cheer, everyone!!!

I: Your face is very young. Really, let me ask you: how old are you?

Mark: 20.

I: Oh, no. Aren’t you too young? You’re only just 20 years younger than me. And how many siblings do you have?

Mark: Two people. I have one older sister.

I: And is your elder sister beautiful? (Mark turns to look at my face). Ow. Well, your face is so fine, so I was wondering if your elder sister’s face is very similar to yours.

Mark: She’s good. She’s pale and is Chinese-looking, just like how a Northern woman would look.

I: And how about your father and mother? Are they good-looking?

Mark: P’Hoy, are you trying to annoy me?

I: Ow. I’m not trying to annoy you. I just want to know. (Mark raises his face up to show that he’s good-looking). So how did you enter the industry?

Mark: A friend of P’Ae saw me at the center in Chiang Mai. This friend of P’Ae, he saw me since I was in Mor 4 (Thai grade in high school), but I kept rejecting (the offers). But finally when I reached Mor 6, he still kept bugging me, so I just thought why not give it a try.

I: What was the first work that P’Ae led you to do? Was it an advertisement for underwears?

Mark: Heeuy! No, that’s not it. It was just doing shoots for a book. I think it was the book, Ploy Gaam Pech. After that, it was a music video for Prik Tai, the song “Mai, mai, gaw ruk.”

I: And it ended up with filming lakorns?

Mark: That’s right. The first lakorn is Ngao Luang Jai. I played with Nong Mint Nattawara. It was alright, because Mint is also one of P’Ae’s kids.

I: At that time, did you think you were famous? Like when you go walk in the market, would there be people who come and scream/fangirl?

Mark: It was okay. Sometimes there would be aunties who come and ask for autographs.

I: And then we come to Pathapee Lei Ruk, your second lakorn. How is your character?

Mark: So it’s like, I’m the owner of a resort and there’s a rival resort owner who sends his daughter, Mint, to investigate in order to ruin my resort. But I would be calm and composed. I’d know of the nang aek’s every scheme, but I wouldn’t say anything.

I: With Nong Mint, have you met her before this?

Mark: I met her when I went for the casting for this lakorn.

I: And how’s Nong Mint? Right now, she’s not here yet, so if there’s anything you want to say, go ahead and say it all.

Mark: Nong Mint is loveable.

I: Aoy. About her loveliness, everyone in the country knows that already. I’m asking for real, is there any aspect that is not loveable in Nong Mint?

Mark: Well, no. She’s loveable. She’s skilled in playing lakorns, she’s focused on accomplishing her work, she likes to invite you to conversations, and she eats a lot. But it’s good that she invites me to eating with her and doesn’t secretly eat by herself (laughs). Otherwise, I would be bitter with her. The only bad thing is that recently, we’ve both become fat. Think about it, I almost couldn’t carry her in the lakorn (laughs).

I: You compliment her so much, so do you like her or what? I see that you two are in the news together. (I was just pretending to tease, but Mark was actually really shy about this. He quickly laughs to cover his shyness). Ow. Don’t laugh yet. Answer the question.

Mark: Do I like (her)? (He puts on a thoughtful expression). We’re siblings. (I look into his eyes in order to search for the truth). Really.

I: If you two are siblings, then you must know whether she has a boyfriend or not.

Mark: I don’t know. I’ve never asked her.

I: And what about you. Do you have a girlfriend yet?

Mark: I still don’t have one.

I: You’re lying! You’re this good-looking, I don’t believe that you’re single. (Mark smiles). Let’s put it this way then...When was the first time you had a girlfriend?

Mark: In grade 3 of Kindergarten. At that time, I went swimming and I met her. I liked her a lot. From then, I went swimming. I would swim, swim and then discreetly go to hug her everyday (laughs). When I reached high school, there was another person I liked, but we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, because she didn’t like me. As for when I entered the university, there’s none at all. It’s not that I don’t want to have a girlfriend, but I wouldn’t have that much time to go take care of her. Right now, I just want to have close friends; that is enough. In addition, I don’t really flirt with females, so that’s why I don’t have one, I guess.

I: So, what type of woman do you like? For me, first thing, she would have to have long hair. About other things, I don’t care.

Mark: I look at her face first. I like a lady who has long hair and is Chinese-looking. (I think Mark’s type fits exactly the young lady who is walking in right now. I even secretly notice Mark’s facial expression and gaze, which when you look at them, they were really sparkling. During that time, I allow the two to greet each other. As for me, it was better that I snuck away to sit with Nong Mint’s mother to speak with her).

I: Hello, Khun Mae. Mint is beautiful, just like you.

Mint’s mother: I’m sorry, Hoy, that I came late.

I: That’s okay. So anyways, Nong Mint is very beautiful. Are there a lot of guys who come and flirt with her?

Mint’s mother: (laughs) Well, there is some flirting, but if you’re talking about boyfriends, there’s none because I often tell her to be careful—don’t go and give hope to anyone. And I taught her a lot of Thai customs. Her news with Mark, I think it’s more due to reception. I don’t think Mark is flirting with Mint. When Mark BB in, I also sit and listen. But right now, Mint is really fond of the singer whose name is Nickhun. (Speaking of this part, Mint just happened to walk right in on time, so I finally have the opportunity to interview the beautiful nang aek).

I: I feel like your face is familiar.

Mint: The truth is, I’ve been modeling and doing advertisements since I was 8-9 years old. There were facial cleansers and curds (advertisements). But mostly, it was aired in Vietnam.

I: Ow! Why was it like that? Perhaps your face is similar to the faces of Vietnamese people? (Mint smiles) Let’s talk about lakorn Pattapee Lei Ruk. How is it?

Mint: I feel extremely blessed that the elders gave me this opportunity, because during the casting, there were a lot of actors and actresses. When I received (the opportunity), I screamed. But at that time, I didn’t know I had to play with P’Mark, so secretly, I was a little worried, because he seemed so still. The first day we had to shoot a scene together, he was just stoic. So P’King had us go to acting class one time. After that, it was better.

I: And then after that, how was Mark?

Mint: He likes to annoy you. Outwardly, he looks prim and proper, but the truth is, he’s not prim and proper at all. He doesn’t seem to know anything at all (not aware of updates/news). Think about it. Even when Krispy Cremes was opened in Thailand, there were plenty of news about it, and he didn’t even know.

I: This is rather like he doesn’t care about anything in this world. But he put it on himself to explain that he doesn’t quite flirt with females.

Mint: Aoy! Really? I think it’s more that he doesn’t flirt blatantly. He comes off as more still and sly. When I ask him, is this woman loveable? He always tells me she’s not loveable.

I: Perhaps, his standard is high. And has Mark ever complimented you?

Mint: Never. If he compliments me, he means it sarcastically.

I: But I think he may have sincerely complimented you, because I heard that you two secretly flirt with each other.

Mint: (laughs) It may also be because pictures from the set was slipped out. But the truth is they’re pictures from the set. There were other people with us. As for walking and shopping, we went normally as siblings.

I: And you don’t think about liking him at all?

Mint: Aoy! When I talk about this, I’m weary. He’s way too annoying. He belches at me; like this, would I be able to handle it? And another thing, whenever someone comes and flirts with me, I’d tell my mom everything. My mother would say that guys are scary and I should be cautious in taking care of myself. Whatever the case, he must pass my mother first.

I: And have you ever had a boyfriend?

Mint: It’s more that I had a secret crush before. But at that time, I was really young. He was an athlete and I secretly admired him. We went to play with each other everyday, but later on, he punched me in my stomach and I didn’t like him since then.

I: Tohhh. ..You met a sadistic guy since you were a kid. Your mother said you like Nichkhun a lot lately.

Mint: That’s right. He’s a guy who’s perfect, talented, handsome, and loves his family. I think everyone would like him. Other than Nichkhun, someone like Aoojun, my mother and I also like.

I: And one day, if you had the chance to go international, would you go?

Mint: I would. Sometimes, I actually dream about it. If I were a Korean actress, how would it be? (Puts on a dazed expression)

When she’ll go international, I don't know. Let’s just say, for this beautiful lady, right now, she’s P'Mark’s nang-aek in Thai lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Ahaha.

I think we are all ahead of Mark's what his thinking he always denial stuff but really his shy and scared admitted that he likes Mint 4 real
but scared of a rejected response pass on back to him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we'll see how long Mark will keep the pic of him and Chalida up haha we all know how jai aon wai he is keke!

(i think i'll be deleting my blog...and will be back with a new one more accustom to me haha. If i can read thai would def have a full on Chalida blog but we might have one soon enough :) please keep a look out!)
@Nueng ok ka I will keep a look out appreciate this honour dee jai mak mak :thanks:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
sooo sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: it seems like he shy do it in front of her, he afraid he lose "form"...j/k he probably the kid-like pick/tease the grl in front of them but secretly admire them (remind of hey arnold the grl bullying arnold be she secretly :heart: him)