[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Blissfulxoxo: Aw..That's a good picture of the both of them. :)

Who is Baifern? I saw pictures of her and him together in the balloon event that just happen.
I know I heard and seen her name before but IDK who she is.

Here's a picture of Margie and Mark.heheh. And of course them making faces.hehhe.

credits: Margie's IG

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
At: Blissfulxoxo: Aw..That's a good picture of the both of them. :)

Who is Baifern? I saw pictures of her and him together in the balloon event that just happen.
I know I heard and seen her name before but IDK who she is.

Here's a picture of Margie and Mark.heheh. And of course them making faces.hehhe.

Have u seen Crazy Little Thing Call Love? Its starting Mario and Baifern.

Credit to xxRoGeLynxx

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Baifern became famous in A Little Thing Called Love with Mario. A movie that I recommend! Love it always and forever. Lol. :p

She's a Ch7 actress, sadly.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Jen_X and Blissfulxoxo: Oh,Okay. She the girl from crazy little thing call love. Alright now I remember.ahhaha
No,I have not seen it but I did read it though.haha. Okay.Now I know who she is.No wonder
I remembered her name.Thank You.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Margie is so adorable haha even though I don't like her hair.

I'm not much a Baifern fan. Actually I didn't like that movie with Mario. I was only able to finish it because it was naruk in the beginning. And then it got all sappy and typical. The ending was :annoyed:

I wish everyday they could release some bts footage. =(

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mteam<3One of my fav. photo of them together.
MEMORIES NEVER FADE! Hahaharrr.

My fave photo of mteam too. I never get tired looking at it. How their foreheads touched...the way they're staring into each others eyes...how her arm is around his shoulders...how he's holding her hand...*sighz* so sweet and tender. Too bad they went crazy with the photoshopping for the inside pics. But I'm so glad this picture was spared from the heavy editing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Haha that picture gives me the chill (in the good way). It just looks so real!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love that picture too. It's just so adorable. :)
I didn't really like a crazy little thing called love. I did when I saw the trailer but after watching it, I was very indifferent about it. It was cute but I just didn feel it. I actually ship Taew and Mario together more than Mario with Baifern. She's cute and pretty but I'm not big on her.

Anyways, I'm waiting for the clips too. Why are they so mean to us? ); lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Mario with Fern more than Taew though since I'm a big fan of their movie, and looking forward to the sequel every much.

Anyway, I know right, but being an Mteamer required patience. We've learned that. ;)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
mark so naruk and nice smile :coverlaf:

if that mv is mean kim is the n'rai right hahahaha i guess so.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
if all pic i have post in here is already post then sorry ja.

mark mv only you.

mark and baifren

we are family:margie mark and boy

prin and chalida

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Memories, eh. Somehow, it reminds me of the love story in The Notebook. Lost memories and stuff.

I'll post these here. I'm sure it's never been posted on AF before.

Credit to M&M Home@Pantip