[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my. lol I'm very indifferent about Chalida pairing with Top. He's not as attractive to me just yet. :p

Oh Mark. :) Oohh. I wanna see that fanvid. Was he actually 'jealous' in a way? (; hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Let's just say, there was always a "reaction" from Mark everytime people talk about the flirting scenes between Pope and Chalida. HAHA.

With MTEAM, there's always a lesson in body language. Mark gives away too much.

When Pope admitted his favorite scenes were with Chalida. Mark couldn't help but interrupt.

@0:42

You can hear someone saying that Mark was blushing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZb3cbw7YTM

@0:12

The precise moment the host mentioned "HOM GAEM" aka Peck on the cheek, Mark reacted immediately by clenching his hands together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HfQBtQlZzM

Hands clenched in front of a person means that they are holding back a negative reaction.
http://www.newthinktank.com/2010/06/arm-hand-body-language/

Clenched Hands: This is one of those subtle gestures that may try to portray confidence or respect when it fact it really means frustration, restraint, anxiety or negative thoughts
Twisted Hands ( crossing both hands then clasping the palms together) : Expression of a complex personality. It may indicate a difficult emotional life. The way the palms are held together conveys a need to hide something.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/28890

When they were watching the love scenes.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@0:12

The precise moment the host mentioned "HOM GAEM" aka Peck on the cheek, Mark reacted immediately by clenching his hands together.

Not to mention, his face expression afterwards :p

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO. Marky boy is way too obvious. I could totally see his change in expression and his clasped hands in the video. haha. I find it so cute that he's jealous tho.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Usually, I'm not the type to share rumors unless I'm like 90% positive it is true. But this will be an exception.

I'm going to post it here even though it belongs to the Supaboroot Juthathep thread. But like I said. I'm not very positive this rumor is true. Omg. Ramble. Haha.

A couple of days ago, someone on Pantip shared that Chalida will be in the Supaboroot Juthathep project.

Today, according to Komchaleuk, P'Nok will have Chalida as nang aek in his part. P'Nok is doing the fifth part, so that means, if the rumor is true, she will be pairing with Top.

Just a RUMOR! Take it with a grain of SALT. Komchadleuk has been wrong before! For example, Komchadleuk once said Marky boy was jealous when Pope and Chalida shot their flirty romance scenes in Tawan Deard! Muahahah

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120218/123257/เม้าท์นอกจอ:18ก.พ.55.html

Yes, please be true, please be true. I want to see Mint in Supaboroot Juthathep so bad, though I don't know why, but please please let this be true. And as for pairing up with TOP, for me, TOP is just blah, I don't find him that attractive, but who knows? I might fall in love with him like Pope in TW. Update soon!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
somehow i really want her to be in Supaboroot Juthathep with Top,atleast she will have 2 larkons this year,if P'Nok choose her i will be happpy.I really hope the rumour is true :nailbiter:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I don't think SJ will take as long to film since it's a series. But remember Maker J Group has a lakorn prepared for her too, which I'm hoping she accepts it since I want it to be the lakorn with Mario.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^I don't think SJ will take as long to film since it's a series. But remember Maker J Group has a lakorn prepared for her too, which I'm hoping she accepts it since I want it to be the lakorn with Mario.
But that's not the lakorn included in the batch of lakorns offered to Chalida this year. The lakorn P'Jett wants her in is NEXT year or probably late/second-half of this year.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. Thanks minttwix. I kept forgetting it's for next year -- sigh. Well hope Chalida has room to fit another lakorn for this year then.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Don't worry about that. Remember, from what we know in the Khaosod interview, the elders were in the process of negotiating her second lakorn. Chalda's a tuff sweetheart. She knows her fans will miss her. If she could manage two lakorns during her last year in hs, I think she can manage two during her first year in university.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww...Mark is so cute!!!! I don't know if anyone have this picture up yet.
Love him! :crush: :blush: :cloud9:

credits: banmark@pantip's facebook.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hehheh. me :heart: mark face expression. PRICELESS!
IDK if anyone post this pic yet or not.

credits: banmark@pantip's facebook

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Off Topic. Sorry guys, since ya talking about Pope I just wanted to throw this picture in of him.
Hehehe. Isn't he cute!

credits: Pope' IG