[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ Nong Mint...because the other two already know that Nong Chalida is taken so they can't put their arm around another mans girl hahaha :)

Pope does have an upcoming lakorn where he's pra'ek I'm hoping it's the reunion of Chanawat but I doubt it since people say that it's Aff not sure tho. I can still hope

OMG IT'S THE FIRST TIME TOPPING A PAGE!!

I don't have anything to share besides this...A Melodic Flower & this....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Yin dee duay ka, P'Neung!

I'm hoping Pope gets like two lakorns per year at least. He's got no excuse. He's not studying like the other kids. Hahaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah. I Love Mark's pictures. He's so cute and childish looking.hahahahha..
awww... Pope!!! He also very cute too. :heart: that smile of his.

I too want Pope/Mint back together! They just have to pair the two again.
I fall in Love with them both in Tawan Deard!!! I don't mind cutie Pope
playing that kind of character again.hehehhe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aiya. I never really know the specifics, but I think I can guess.

Mteamers have never really (impulsively) compared m&m to others, but just look at it this way. If they're talking about MTEAM - it still means ATTENTION. That's something love and hate have in common. Of course, both are also strong and flattering emotions. Aha. Just so long as we never talk about them and give them the same kind of attention.

Chill chill na. Haters will hate. Haha.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
P'Nok and Chalida got such a cute relationship. And the hello kitty gun. LOL!

I love it how out of all the guys Mint took pics with, Mark's the only one with his hand on her waist. He knows no one will question it since they have NM2 coming up. haha. It feeds my mteam fever! Oh yeahhhh! :thumbsup:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. She really loves her Hello Kitty indeed!

cr: mint@pantip

I know this is an mteam thread, but I can't help it. Bromance FTW! lol. Mark is oblivious to what's happening.

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Boy just seems like an awesome person to be around. he's always making people laugh haha. I think the bromance of the 4HJHKK boys are stronger than the girlmance hahaha :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I had think twice about the term "girlmance". :p

Anyway I am dying to see the bts clip alreay. Gosh.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Usually, I'm not the type to share rumors unless I'm like 90% positive it is true. But this will be an exception.

I'm going to post it here even though it belongs to the Supaboroot Juthathep thread. But like I said. I'm not very positive this rumor is true. Omg. Ramble. Haha.

A couple of days ago, someone on Pantip shared that Chalida will be in the Supaboroot Juthathep project.

Today, according to Komchaleuk, P'Nok will have Chalida as nang aek in his part. P'Nok is doing the fifth part, so that means, if the rumor is true, she will be pairing with Top.

Just a RUMOR! Take it with a grain of SALT. Komchadleuk has been wrong before! For example, Komchadleuk once said Marky boy was jealous when Pope and Chalida shot their flirty romance scenes in Tawan Deard! Muahahah

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120218/123257/เม้าท์นอกจอ:18ก.พ.55.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for translations, minttwix. Well we will know for sure if she is in or not on Feb. 23rd when the fitting is held. ;)

Definitely have high hopes that Top is the praek though, so if he's the fifth story then I'm assuming it's this one:

"Khunchai Ronnapee... The daring pilot of the Royal Air Force with love that transcends customs. The youngest of the five, khunchai Taratorn's younger brother. His mother is the First Wife. Who could believe that this noble pilot will meet a female celebrity? It was like a dream! She fell right into his arms during an accident on a film set. These will two will break the traditions, and go through the barrier of nobility so that everyone will be certain than she is a dancer who loves him as another common pilot, not because of his nobility bloodline."

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The other day, before this news,, one of Chalida FC member said she's a million percent positive this rumor is false. Hahaha.

I think I will believe the FC member for now, since they're usually right and Komchadleuk has been wrong before.

If Chalida was in here, I think her FC would know and prepare to go take pics.

But hey. Maybe they want to surprise us.

Hahaha. We'll see.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a RUMOR! Take it with a grain of SALT. Komchadleuk has been wrong before! For example, Komchadleuk once said Marky boy was jealous when Pope and Chalida shot their flirty romance scenes in Tawan Deard! Muahahah
LOL. I remember that! I could have been true though... who knows! *goes behind camera!* :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I bet you it was true. Just look at Marky boy's behavior in the fanvid when they were talking about the kiss scene btw Sngh and Ploykwan on RS. Or when Pope admitted during Star Chat that his favorite scenes were with Chalida. Hahaha.