[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Wow I never knew she was Indian! Her mom def looks Indian but her dad looks Chinese lol. When she was younger she looked a lot like her dad but now growing up she's looking more like her mom. I think her younger brothers look like their mom too.

Have they started filming Nong C and Mark's scenes yet? and does anyone know Top's full name?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nueng those recent IG pics of Mark, Mint, Top, and Eye was their first day filming together.

Mint's dad is part Chinese. I don't know how much though but he is. Lol.

I really think Top is attractive. I am glad to know he will be in the series for next year!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know Top's full name?[/font]
Here you go "Top Jaroen" but I think this only his nickname and full name not his last name included.

Anyway I can't believe this is TOP.. He has a big forehead and this hair does NOT suit him at all. Lol. He looks RAI here.

Otherwise he's looking darn good in NM2!! I'm secretly hoping that Chalida could be his nang'ek for Ch3 series next year. Haharr, but doubt it since it's P'Nok production and Ch3 wants him to focus on newbies for now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint's father is full Chinese hehehe

4:10

Gahh I can't wait for bts clips ><

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the beautiful photos of Banana Couples. Awww....They're so Cute!!!!!! <3
Oh my gosh, that's Mint's Dad. I thought he was Mark's dad.hahahaha. I don't know why though.haha. Wow, her mom does look very Indian.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It doesn't matter what she is because in the end, she's still gorgeous as ever. :)

I love how Mteam is inseparable. You just can't separate them cause they always know how to find ways to meet/ see each other and send messages to one another posing the same. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch3 is having their 42th We Are Family soccer match. I was so sad because they had to cancel it last year due to the King's health. Why do I know that Mak and Nadech are on seperate team lol and the obvious Ken and Aum are also opposite.

But all of Chalida's pra ek minus First (I don't know why he isn't participating) are on the same team haha... Hmm coincidence? 3NNT boys are reunited.

I wonder which team Chalida will cheer for. Most likely the Blue Team lol And we know Yaya will cheer for her man. Ah it hurts to see them separated lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@fun

But I don't see Mark in the team pic. Of course Chalida gonna cheer for her man or men. hehe. I recognize quite a few TD cast in the pic also. I didn't know Mos was from Ch3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mos is a freelance actor. He was probably invited to the event. Num Sornram is also a freelance. Actually most singers are freelancers especially from RS and Grammy record labels. Grammy is connected with Exact (Ch5). RS has launched their cable channel (Ch8) just not too long ago. Just extra info that is irrelevant but would be useful to those that doesn't know lol

Karn has not debuted, I think. I think they made a halt when the scandal broke out with Mai Davika. I am not too sure.

I wished Kao would be there instead of Pam. I think they are about the same age. You are probably like what the heck is she talking about. I made the list of teams in the Ch3 event thread and sort of google those that I was not familiar with.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@fun

Actually, I kinda get it. Ch5 usually got a lot of the grammy singers in their drama like Bie and Mos. I didn't know about the Karn and Mai scandal. Who's Karn anyways? Oops, maybe we should be talking about this in the ch3 event thread. haha.

So back to mteam...

I found this picture of chalida that is absolutely squeel worthy cute. She's such a doll!

And of course gotta have one of Mark boy. I think he looks so fresh and handsome here. Maybe cause he knows he'll be seeing his nong Mint at the event soon. Iono, I always find Mark looking super attractive whenever Chalida's around or something. Maybe it's my mteam biased eyes talking. haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
thats funny the only time i love mak is when he is nearby chalida. i like him with others but not love haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I always find Mark looking super attractive whenever Chalida's around or something. Maybe it's my mteam biased eyes talking. haha
thats funny the only time i love mak is when he is nearby chalida. i like him with others but not love haha
I've seen too many similar comments like these. "There's something different about Mark when he's with Chalida compared to his other co-stars."  <------- Something very similar to that. Hahaha. A lot of times already.

You also mentioned something  about Mark's eyes when he's with Chalida during the fitting, Fun. I forgot the exact phrase though. Haha.

Maybe it's our bias. Maybe it's not. But I actually think it's not bias. ><

If people want answers. Sometimes, all you have to do is simply compile the images together and the difference may become clearer.

Some more compilation pics from my friend, MMk. I know she wouldn't mind me sharing them. Haha.

A last note. If there are people who ships Mark with someone else besides Chalida, please do not take this offensively. It's not meant to be taken seriously. The pictures will speak for themselves anyway.

These are just a few examples.

P.S. Not counting other reasons, looking at these pics, I'm actually glad MTEAM didn't reunite immediately after 4HJHKK. I think we can appreciate them more this way. Some things become more transparent.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i love the pix of him looking at mint compare of the mv...the way he looked at her was more...just more adoring...