[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Minttwix for the pic, yes I agree Top is hot but I'm still Marky boy fan hehehe.. No trader here :p Oh by the Chalida's mom posted a picture of Mark holding Chalida hand.. She added a surprise face to it.. Lol I would post it here but as alway, I'm using my iPhone.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@MiniLily

Jud hai ka. ;)

As for me. This time, I think I'll support both ships, depending on which direction the wind blows. Muahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Last time. I was all for my man, Pope. :coverlaf:

LAI JAI TaLod TaLod

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha Nong Mint like I've said before Mark needs to man up and prove he's deserving... If I'm on a ship its the ship of CHARIO <3... I read somewhere else Mario is having a new lakorn and the nangek isn't confirmed I'm crossing my fingers and toes it's Nong C :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ka, P'Neung. I understand ka. Haha. In the past, I was probably Mark's harshest critic or at least the most vocal one. In fact, I used the same exact words you used. But now, I think I will give him the benefit of the doubt. There may be some things we're not allowed to know yet.

About Chario. I really think there's a good chance since P'Jett wants Chalida in a certain lakorn of his next year. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing else but to scream again ah!!!!!

i will always ship mteam.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I woke up to a text from Noy and it was a cute pic of MTEAM !
The silly faces are too cute !!! eeeeeekkks <3
By the looks of it, seems like Praepalin and SaengGla already met??

Ahhh loving the one of Mak holding Chalidas hand "let me take you to my heart"
HAHHA jkjk

I too will always ship mteam hehe regardless of the media and Mak's confusing interviews !! And etc ahem ahem K'Prae lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
but i ship all of chalida's pra ek lol there just something about mteam that differs from them all. when top gets to be her pra ek one day, i ship them too but he is second to mak in here so usually i would always side with the first. :p lol

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry ladies Marky boy got my heart :p. I don't mind chalida acting with different p'ek but I don't really pay attention to their character as much. MTeam is too strong in heart I can't make room for others.. Lol unless one day there's another guy come along and out shine Mark than I'll have to think twice about it... Hehehe

No matter what Chalida has my support with/with out Mark!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry ladies Marky boy got my heart :p. I don't mind chalida acting with different p'ek but I don't really pay attention to their character as much. MTeam is too strong in heart I can't make room for others.. Lol unless one day there's another guy come along and out shine Mark than I'll have to think twice about it... Hehehe

:dance1: :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Exactly! Lol I don't really pay attention to Mint's other actors LOL unless it is Mark and Mteam! Forever, my heart doesn't have room for other guys besides Mark. Hahaha

I love the man too much. Media can BS whatever they want. Mark is my favorite with Mint C!

I will ship Mteam and only Mteam, unless another actress comes along and proves that she's more compatible with Mark. ^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
is that guy on the left to mark his famous gay fan? haha
I remember Mark has a very very loyal gay fan at Ratree Somornso. haha that looks like him if anyone knows lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh,I love that pic of Mark holding on to her hand.heheh. Too cute.

I Love Mint C with Pope a lot!! Man, this is hard for me. Pope/Mint C. or Banana team!!! Too hard. I can't decide on it.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly! Lol I don't really pay attention to Mint's other actors LOL unless it is Mark and Mteam! Forever, my heart doesn't have room for other guys besides Mark. Hahaha

I love the man too much. Media can BS whatever they want. Mark is my favorite with Mint C!

I will ship Mteam and only Mteam, unless another actress comes along and proves that she's more compatible with Mark. ^^

That's right! MTeam all the way!!! :cheer:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
who's banana team ??? Lol wat a weird name!
hahaha. I call Mteam Banana Team/couple because of all the photos of them during the ceremony/opening they keep on posing with it. If you look back through all these pages when they did the ceremony/opening you'll see all those photos.hahaha. I believe it was Fun who came up with it. I forgot.