[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@fun

Thx for the song info, I'm going to see if I can find it on YT.

So there was a lady sitting next to Mint and then later Mark sat in her spot. Not that I'm complaining, but I wonder why Mteam sitting together during the award show when they're presenting awards with different people.

@bliss

Thx for the bts pictures. I enjoy them more than the actual magazine shoot sometimes since its more real before all the photoshopping. Mint looks dazzling in all those beautiful gowns.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That lady that replaced Mark's seat is P'Gun. Chalida's manager, she seems like such a sweet person.

She's in this clip with Chalida, old clip though. ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. Mark and the 3NNT gals. Such a funny clip esp. his reaction and the animation when asked about Natwara. :p

Message from Nong Mint from opening.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Bliss, Chalida's manager does seem very sweet. It was nice of her to let Mark sit net to Chalida too. Mark needs a manager like her.

In the clip, was Toey asking Mark who he's gonna spend V-day with? I think he mentioned something about his mom. LOL. So maybe he said he's going to spend it with his mom? What a safe answer Marky boy. haha...He was rambling too, must be very nervous. :facepalm:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya he said he going to spend it with his mom and dad since they live far away and don't see them often...he could have said ANNE hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL.. Mark and the 3NNT gals. Such a funny clip esp. his reaction and the animation when asked about Natwara. :p
Actually, they didn't even ask Marky boy about Natwara, but someone decided to insert her face in there. Obvious love promo is obvious.

Thanks for the clip, any who. Marky boy will always be something to laugh at. It's hard Iove. Haha.

Now. To be on topic. I did read part of the synopsis.

I'll just (re-) share that Komsorn and Praepalin were ex-lovers. They studied abroad together, but when they returned to Thailand, each became busy with their careers...so I guess they just became distant. -shrug- But according to the synopsis, they still have feelings for each other.

Eye's character and SaengGla are childhood friends. Her character is secretly in love with SaengGla.

As for Praepalin and SaengGla? I don't know much about their love relationship. Just my guess...but... Perhaps, Mark fans deliberately decided not to reveal those parts b/c as some of us know......Well. I'll just wait for a more reliable, neutral source. *runs away*

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clarify and update, minttwix. ^___^

Eye's relationship with Saengla is going to be sad, yet, I love childhood love stories but they can be bittersweet.

I would have not expected that she had anything to do with Saengla's character from the fitting, lol.

I thought it was only gonna be a love triangle between Prapaeling, Komsorn, and Eye.

I am so ready to see how Komsorn and Prae will interact together!!! I think I'm going to really sad when Prae chooses Saengla in the end. Lool.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I'll just (re-) share that Komsorn and Praepalin were ex-lovers. They studied abroad together, but when they returned to Thailand, each became busy with their careers...so I guess they just became distant. -shrug- But according to the synopsis, they still have feelings for each other.

:nailbiter: i fear myself that i think im gonna love komsorn and praepalin together dont know why,my twin sister said she gonna be komsorm hater :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Mintwix.

The most random thing happen today. After having dinner at Mizu, we went to Baskin Robbin. A little girl shared a banana split with her younger sister. The younger sister somehow had a pack of M&M; she poured the candy bag on the banana spilt but I am all giggling and laughing while I was listening to Chalida's favorite song from last year, Bao Bao. Um.. Is this coincidence or am I just being more aware about it because of Mteam?

fun

Expired Sarnie

:nailbiter: i fear myself that i think im gonna love komsorn and praepalin together dont know why,my twin sister said she gonna be komsorm hater :coverlaf:

ah you have a twin sister. How cool. I wish I knew what it would be like to have a twin sister. Lol I think I might jump on the same bandwagon as her lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
:nailbiter: i fear myself that i think im gonna love komsorn and praepalin together dont know why
LOL.. I adore Mteam together, but I not a fan of Mark individually, so when it came to Tawan Deard I was so upset that they weren't paired up. But to my surprised I fell so inlove with Chanawat and was I glad that Mteam did not end up together, and that Chalida took on the role of Ploykwan instead of Roong. :p

In terms of looks Top obviously has my count, but we'll see if he can overshadow Marky boy when it comes to acting. But most of the time when I'm watching kdrama or Taiwan drama, I usually fall for second praek and side with his story instead. Lol.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
ah you have a twin sister. How cool. I wish I knew what it would be like to have a twin sister. Lol I think I might jump on the same bandwagon as her lol
having a twin is no fun at all we always fighting lol,in preschool we used to like the same boy but he didnt like both of us lol. we have totally diff characters she is more an outgoing person while im the quite one,but we look so much look alike.my sis is new to larkons,she just started watching them few months ago lol.she is into ch7 preks specially cee,win and weir lol,the only ch3 preks she likes is mark coz he is her ex lookalike.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks mintwix for the brief summary. So it will be a love square...I like that. It'll give all the couples a chance to interact with each other and equal opportunities to steal the show.

@heathvee

haha. I think I'll join your sister and fun4fun on the Komsorn bandwagon hater. LOL... Saengla and Praepalin gets my vote all the way. I need to see my darlings together. I've been waiting too long.

@fun

I will too forever associate m&m's and bananas with mteam. =)

OT...but when will Mark love promo with MintNat end? *sighs*