[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I bet mark is trying to send mint some hint using his telepathy poses. He probably wants Mint to pose the same. Before we know it, mint and Mark would be doing those exact poses in every picture now. lol
Anyways, mark is too silly. This is why I love him. He's not shy to make these silly faces and pose. Haha (;
Thankssss!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
You finally had access to the translations forums, I assume. Lol.
Yups yups. I went through all of the IG translation thread and m&m intimacy thread as well. Oh boy, so much to take in. haha. I had formed a prior opinion of marky boy and his relationships from reading gossip news before, but now my thought has changed. I really wished I was there during those times to take it in slowly and talk about it with everyone. There is so much more to mteam than what people think. I'm more interested in them now than I was after PLR. haha. Anyway, I'll be starting on your PLR translations soon!!!

@Alice

Mark is so adorkable. He's getting more in touch with his comedic side. I keep forgetting that he is still just a boy sometime. Anyway I saw this in the 4+1 thread. LOL. he's probably trying to tease Yaya about her performance.

cr: amniningnong

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, they were at this event together.

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

The video was probably of them waiting backstage.

We need Mint in this post so here she is, being a cutie as usual

cr: mint@pantip

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooooh! Lovely Yaya. I love her hair. And our Chalida cute as a button<3

Noooooooooo updates, eh?! :/ Mteam needs to attend an event together!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
CHARIO!! LOL. I am eying Mario<333333

-- Credit ch3/chalidaclub pantip
OFF TOPIC, but omggggggggggg. Having a marathon Mario on YOUTUBE for fun, just watching random clips of him. I so cannot resist his cuteness. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. That smile of his is a killer!
I think CHARIO would be the cutestttt ever. I got my wish granted for Chalex to happen, now a miracle please for CHARIO! LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
He doesn't have the most appealing voice for a pra'ek tae, it's okays i gues heheh
He's so adorable ! Love it when he raps :grouphug: :grouphug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't enjoy it when he raps or sings though.. LOL. His voice doesn't sound manly when he speaks, he still reminds me of a young boy. I cannot imagine him in sadist or mature praek roles yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So off topic
It is like Mario has not reached puberity yet lol but he looks young so I will let it pass. I will give him another year or two. The funny thing is that Mario is much older yet looks the youngest out of the 4 boys haha I'm excluding Boy haha

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Since we're already so OT...haha. yes Mario is such a cutie, but his voice...I can't take him seriously especially as a business man in PT. His voice is definitely something that could hinder him from playing sadist/mature praek like bliss said. He would be perfect in a high school student role tho. Anyway, here's a video I found while I was in the Mario phase after PT. It made me :loool:

Start @0:16...he's calling his girlfriend. and @0:27...

cr: sweety70013

Chalida is returning Mark's love call. lol

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yups yups. I went through all of the IG translation thread and m&m intimacy thread as well. Oh boy, so much to take in. haha. I had formed a prior opinion of marky boy and his relationships from reading gossip news before, but now my thought has changed. I really wished I was there during those times to take it in slowly and talk about it with everyone. There is so much more to mteam than what people think. I'm more interested in them now than I was after PLR. haha. Anyway, I'll be starting on your PLR translations soon!!!

@Alice

Mark is so adorkable. He's getting more in touch with his comedic side. I keep forgetting that he is still just a boy sometime. Anyway I saw this in the 4+1 thread. LOL. he's probably trying to tease Yaya about her performance.

cr: amniningnong
haha Mark his just too funny :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Not supposed to be here. But Mark had to respond again and again to this love call. xD

This love call could go on all night, but Mark needs his beauty sleep so he decides to get his home-boys together help him finish the job.

Obviously Nadech is the most helpful. HAHAHA

:goodnite:

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies, I saw a picture of our MTeam sitting next to each other at the King Power award. Mint is in between Mark and P'Nok. I would post and share but I'm using my iPhone. :(