[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how these two always copy one another. That's why we see them always posing the same. :heart:
I love their signature poses. :coverlaf:
They're too darn adorable. I'm so excited to see the first BTS. This should be BIG. like seriously. Mteam is reuniting. The media needs to be all up on their faces about this lakorn. It's MTEAM for goodness. :lol:
Thanks for sharing the pictures again. Mint looks so darn stunning. :wub:

Yayyy! I finally owned a page again and it's PAGE 80 too! ahhaha :dance2:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
มิ้นต์ชาลิดารับโดนสั่งลดน้ำหนักเร่งเรียนบู๊

โดนสั่งให้ลดน้ำหนักเป็นการด่วนสำหรับสาว "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา" แถมล่าสุดก็ควงพระเอกรุ่นพี่สุดสนิท "อเล็กซ์ เรนเดลล์" มาร่วมงานเปิดแคมเปญ Supersports Let’s Run ชวนคนไทยออกกำลังกายด้วยการวิ่ง ที่ ศูนย์การค้าเซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ ไม่รู้จะเป็นการตอกย้ำความสัมพันธ์ที่เกินเพื่อนหรือเปล่า งานนี้สาวมิ้นต์ก็เปิดเผยว่า "ดูผอมลงสวยขึ้นด้วย ก็คงเป็นเพราะลดน้ำหนัก คือมิ้นต์เป็นคนอ้วนแล้ว มันออกแก้มมาก และเวลาเข้ากล้องจะโดนพี่ๆ บ่นกันมาก พี่นกฉัตรชัยเลยสั่งให้ลดน้ำหนัก ก็ลดลงไป 3-4 โลแล้ว คือ ที่ลดก็เพราะต้องถ่ายละครเหนือเมฆด้วย สำหรับคิวบู๊ ก็ได้ไปเรียนเพิ่มเติมด้วย หลังจากที่เคยเรียนตอนที่เล่นเรื่องตะวันเดือดมาแล้ว คิวเปิดกล้องก็เป็นวันที่ 8 ก.พ. นี้ ส่วนเรื่องหัวใจตอนนี้ก็ไม่มีใครมาขายขนมจีบเลย คือช่วงนี้มิ้นต์ทำงานหนักมากแล้ว เรื่องเหนือเมฆก็กำลังจะเปิดกล้องด้วย ต้องเตรียมตัวค่อนข้างเยอะและอาทิตย์หนึ่ง ก็ถ่าย 4 วัน แล้วต้องไปเรียนคิวบู๊ เพิ่มอีก แล้ววันนี้มาออกงานคู่พี่อเล็กซ์ ก็ไม่ใช่การตอกย้ำภาพกุ๊กกิ๊กกัน คือจริงๆ เราก็เป็นพี่น้องกัน รู้จักกันตั้งแต่เด็กๆ การรับงานเราก็เลือกงาน จะมากุ๊กกิ๊กกันก็ไม่มี ถามว่าเบื่อไหม ที่ต้องคอยตอบคำถามเรื่องพี่อเล็กซ์ ก็ไม่เบื่อ มันอาจจะเป็นด้วยกระแสละคร ก็ได้ ส่วนเรื่องเรียนก็สอบเข้ามหาวิทยาลัยไปแล้ว ตอนนี้กำล่งรอฟังผลอยู่ ซึ่งที่ดูๆ ไว้ก็จะเป็นธรรมศาสตร์ กับจุฬาฯ คณะนิเทศน์และอาจจะดูมหิดล ไว้ด้วย"

-- http://news.sanook.com/

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ Nong Mint & Smiles & Alice thank you very much for the birthday wish, it was a great day plus seeing all the cute Chalida pics makes it even better :)

I've been lurking lately because I've been so busy with tests lol wish I can spazzing with you guys but I do check everyday for updates :)...thanks to all that posted the awesome pics and keeping me updated haha

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Wow pg 80 already ! ^^
Loving the updates so much, thank you
Oh and someone need to photoshop those I love Lisa shirts that theyre wearing into 'I love Mark & I love Mint' heheh
Edit: Oh nvm someone did it already

I must say that tropical dress Mint is wearing for the Ch3 event is ummm...bt somehow she still manages to look good in it

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Art IG, he post picture of P'Nok and the filming crew. They might be start filming for NM2 already. Didn't they say the old crew will be guests star? Art was in part 1 right?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Art and Koy was in part one. I loved them both in there the best! :D ^^ lol
I'm excited. I didn't know that they were going to be guest stars as well. This is exciting! :D

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I've been checking their IG. Just on case they post any BTS photos.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yups they started filming.

Scary ~

awww. BROMANCE. Yaya and Chalida needs to keep an eye on these two lovebirds. haha

cute

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

Chalida is absolutely flawless here. Kimberly is beautiful as well.

cr: kimberly IG + mint@pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Mint's eye makeup. Sort of reminds me of Park Bom my idol lol but with less.

I hope to see some more too since they have started filming. Ah it is going to take 6-9 months to film. We probably won't get to see this until the end of the year.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I felt bored and thought I'd compile some small moments of MTEAM.

2010-2012. Of course, none from 2011. Lol. But some things just don't change.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Ahhh Mteam memories... ^^
U should get bored more often Mintwixx xD

Yay ! theyre starting to film, mre Mteam in action ! I wanna know the synopsis so bad, hope they release it soon.