[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG!! I'm sorry MTEAM, but...SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I read Komsorn is supposed to be Praepalin's past lover!!! >< Her EX. Ouuuuh. Sooo interesting. At least he's not her current hubby, right? For those who thinks nang ek will be annoying if she already has a boyfriend. 55555

Repeating p'Nok and p'Bom's warning: Watch out na, Marky boy.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Been promising myself to just look and not post anything. Scared to get sucked into the fever, lol. But MTeam sure are cute and NM2 looks so promising. I hope they deliver. I have faith.

Btw, I love this pic (as I do with other pix posted here). Huh, maybe it's just me but isn't Mark leaning a bit towards Chalida or is it just angle trick ? :whistle:

Back to lurking mode. :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope it was just puppy love lol Girls with bf tend to be annoying coughAewcough

I really want to rip Chalida see thru dress. It looks nice with the blazer from the top but not as a whole!!! Maybe it would have worked out if the blazer was shorter in length, it would have elongated her body, add a waist belt, it would have cupped her curves and shortened the dress to be at least above her knee to give compliment to her high heel. Ugh not a fashion major but it is just common sense lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Been skimming thru the posts here. Somebody mentioned about wishing to see Chalida in roles that are not very matured or something like that. Reminds me of two romance story books I read some years back. The stories are related (like 4HJHKK).

The first story is about Candace (I think she's about 23) who's all alone in the world. Her adopted parents abandoned her when they got divorced and she lived in foster care till she was 18. Then she started looking for he biological mother and discovered that the mother had passed away, leaving another daughter, Candace's half-sister, Stephanie (who's 16). Her mother's husband had also passed away so Stephanie was under the care of her cousin, Saul. (Saul's father and Stephanie's father were brothers). Saul was a rich man (of course :D) and when Candace started befriending Stephanie, he became suspicious (and also attracted to Candace). He slept with her (it's a willing) and later ruthlessly told her to stop contacting Stephanie (he had already discovered who Candace really was). She was so mad and left. Then she discovered she was pregnant with his baby. Finally relented to contacting Saul as she did not want the baby to grow up without a father like her. At first, Saul treated the news in business-like manner (after all, he's a rich businessman with women throwing themselves at him, right ? :p ). Can't recall exactly how they realised they're in love. Stephanie was ecstatic of course to discover about her long-lost sister and happy for both Saul and Candace.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lmao sounds too much like a Thai lakorn.

I really want to see her play a comical yet serious role haha like witty and sharp dialouge that isn't too overbearing.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Stephanie's story ..

At the beginning of the story, she was 18 and was kidnapped but some international thugs / gangsters / mafia / terrorists (they wanted to demand money from Saul for their evil activities or something). Anyway, she was rescued by a mercenary guy who went by the name Duke. He kept her close to his side - even shared the bed with her (for her safety, he said). Stephanie did not know whether to believe him or not. He claimed to be on Saul's side - working for him - but Stephanie could not believe him wholeheartedly. One time, Stephanie's kidnappers paid him a visit but she could not really hear what they were talking about. She did try to escape, at one time she tried to "seduce" him with the intention of lulling him into relaxing his guard but Duke realised her plan. Anyway, one night, a commotion happened and Stephanie managed to escape. Turned out that Saul managed to track her and got his men to find Stephanie. Candace did suggest to Stephanie that Duke probably helped in letting her escape but Stephanie refused to believe it.

Fast forward to 5 years later. She's 23 and just finished Uni. (Btw, she got engaged to a rich guy when she was 21 but broke it up as she could not forget Duke). Then she got a letter from a rose-breeder called Adam, asking her permission to name his newest species of roses after her. She finally agreed to meet him and well, you guessed it, Adam was actually Duke's real name. There's more but I'll stop here for now.

Just wanna say that, I've been imagining Chalida as Stephanie. And Margie as Candace (the cover illustration for Saul & Candace's story actually depicted Candace with short hair) ;)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile

fun

Expired Sarnie
He second one sounds a lot more interesting :) please to giv us the info on the book although I'm not much a reader I will try to find it lol or you could scan the pages for me lol kidding.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
OMG!! I'm sorry MTEAM, but...SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I read Komsorn is supposed to be Praepalin's past lover!!! >< Her EX. Ouuuuh. Sooo interesting. At least he's not her current hubby, right? For those who thinks nang ek will be annoying if she already has a boyfriend. 55555

Repeating p'Nok and p'Bom's warning: Watch out na, Marky boy.
Thanks MINT!!! now i can't wait..haha..Mark should be careful..lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Been promising myself to just look and not post anything. Scared to get sucked into the fever, lol. But MTeam sure are cute and NM2 looks so promising. I hope they deliver. I have faith.

Btw, I love this pic (as I do with other pix posted here). Huh, maybe it's just me but isn't Mark leaning a bit towards Chalida or is it just angle trick ? :whistle:

Back to lurking mode. :blush:

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!
:grouphug: :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch3 really knows how to tease. That is the only info they are releasing!!! I want more!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In terms of the story and character descriptions, Channel 3 hasn't really revealed much. I wish they'd hurry up.....Everything that we knew earlier and recently were from m&m fans or inside sources. I'm sure m&m fans know more, but they haven't shared everything. There's also another m&m who has connections with inside sources. He's the one who revealed last year about SaengGla's personality being rash and impulsive, but a tease towards the nang aek. Anyway, although P'Bom and P'Nok told Mark to watch out, M&M fans said they're afraid for Komsorn since SaengGla is such a hot head. Something else I read from m&m fans also seem to hint towards SaengGla being very protective of his woman. (Poo ying kong ka, krai ya tae)