-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The performance by Ann and Mark!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRszxtL6Z8Q&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy ya! B/C I did!!!!

@ amningnong's youtube account

fun

Expired Sarnie
Was It really a real kiss? I certainly know the slap was real haha. What a great performance. This was definitely the highlight of the show even though I have yet to see the whole thing lol

I can so picture Mak playing Kawee in the next 5 years. Haha I guess they had already cast the next Kawee years ahead of time lol I thought he was actually great. Way better than his very own lakorn. Ann looks fabulous!!! It was much harder for me to accept Top kissing Hyori that it happened than this lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Was It really a real kiss? I certainly know the slap was real haha. What a great performance. This was definitely the highlight of the show even though I have yet to see the whole thing lol I can so picture Mak playing Kawee in the next 5 years. Haha I guess they had already cast the next Kawee years ahead of time lol I thought he was actually great. Way better than his very own lakorn. Ann looks fabulous!!! It was much harder for me to accept Top kissing Hyori that it happened than this lol

Oh fun...it would be awesome if Mark could play Kawaee and Mint as Narin! Of course this would have to be maybe 5-7 years from now when Mint is a little older. And Anne could be director/producer? Woot Woot. *sighs* if only.

@Aylove

Thanks for the video. Wowzer...that was a long kiss. So much angst. haha. I love that song of Aof, it's really good.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Mark did very great act like Ken from Ann and Ken lakorn. I like how mark acting like that :thumbsup: wanna see mark remake this lakorn :coverlaf:
Oh well the kiss was long and hot,when on the par kisses I was like aaahhh and :facepalm:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I expected Mark to sing so much better. ><

But Congratz to him. I'm sure this will make it to one of the most memorable moments of Thai ET history.

I wonder why Praepalin is touching her tummy(?)... I want to know the storyline so bad right now. Haha.

What's with the smirk?

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I expected Mark to sing so much better. ><

But Congratz to him. I'm sure this will make it to one of the most memorable moments of Thai ET history.

I wonder why Praepalin is touching her tummy(?)... I want to know the storyline so bad right now. Haha.

What's with the smirk?

:coolpix: me 2 wanna know the storyline so bad

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
here is video of mark performance with Ann English subbed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iTc56001mk&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d564fcFUAAAAAAAAAA

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah you beat me to it. I am going to say it again, it was a great performance. Mintwix it was more like a stage musical so it didn't sound that nice lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I hope Mteam can be casted as the pra'nangs for the new version of Sawan Biang. Since 2018 is 6 years from now and it'll be 10 years from the 2008 one, it'll be perfect for Mteam. :D I can't see anybody as the new generation Kawee at the moment other than Mark. lol Mint can play feisty and innocent too so I think she'll make a great Narin. Heheheee :)
After watching the clip, it was okay although I forward the kiss. lol
Anyways, it's been so quiet in here. Where are the spammers? Updates? Mteam shippers? Hahhaaa :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Weekends are usually slow lol and it is the superbowl!!! Made pho and bought lots and lots of junk food and lots lots lots of drinking. My money is on the Giants. I don't like football but I just love the parties haha.

I wish I could have dressed Mint up. Nok has a bad sense of style lol you can make one look more mature without giving her granny clothes!!! I know Nokk is not the stylist but I'm sure he told the stylists his vision and approved of the wardrobe.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah I forgot its Super Bowl today. I'm still only a HS so I don't have the opportunity to throw my own party or go to one since I'm not a big fan of football anyways. lol I'm just gonna spend my day rewatching some old lakorns aka 4HJHKK and Sawan Biang. lol
I just the fact that when I watch 4HJHKK, I always skip around. I need to start watching it from beginning to end with no jumping around. haha anyways, hope you guys have a fun night. Idk who's going against who but may the best win. :D

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
they should dress mint like they did in tawan deard it shows her curves(my brother become her fanboy when he saw me watching tawan deard lol) but didnt like the piggytails hairstyle lol.

they should dress her like this

:thumbsup:
thats what i imagine her character was going to be,not those granny clothes :whatever:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
they should dress mint like they did in tawan deard it shows her curves(my brother become her fanboy when he saw me watching tawan deard lol) but didnt like the piggytails hairstyle lol.they should dress her like this
:thumbsup: thats what i imagine her character was going to be,not those granny clothes :whatever:

I said it before and I'll say it again, Mint has a really hot body. haha. Curves in all the right places. No wonder Markieboy keep checking her out. Now I can't wait until they announce a Sawan Biang remake. But it'll be extremely hard to top Ken in there. He was so good at being evil, he gave me the chills. Especially since I watched Oum Ruk before Sawan Biang. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie

sorry I can only paste one photo at a time bc the iPod sucks.

Mint does have nice curves. Women would die to have a figure like hers, just not Asian people from the Eastern hemisphere lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^ I'm loving her hair so much. Hope they keep it like this in the drama.

^ I know they didn't, but it looks like they just donated blood.

^ Random pic of mteam that I thought was cute.