[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I see that the banana has gotten into us all.

Anyways I don't think anyone tops Smart in the pervert category. Kind of freaky, actually. At least for Mak, it is endearing lol
hey Fun Mart his like a perverted zombies his even worst than what Mark is doing
I wouldn't mind since I adore Mteam I always wish they both dated each other

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Wow no one really spammed today sadness :( I usually come home to lots of pages of pics lol

All I got from the last few pages is Mark has very perverted eyes!!! :)

Ps. Is anyone reading my fan fic? If so I'm updating chapter 2 early :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah Mart can definitely be one. lol

Did you guys see Boys picture in his IG? Mark was hanging with him at his house? It's true. Mark hangs out too much with him. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nueng I can't remember my Mteam account. I had a Mteam withdrawal because I had lost hope, then all of a sudden Mteam was confirmed in NM2. And it just brought back the fire.

roselovesice

Nueng, I am!!!! Remember, I'll be your biggest fan right now because I heart your fanfic. lol I'll try to wait patiently. :D haha

vberries

sarNie Egg
Awww. They're so sweet giving a shootout to their m&m fan club. I like the way mark said m&m and mint was kinda shy during her talk, but still very adorable.

roselovesice

Oh Mark and Mint. Now you know how big of a shipper we are of M&M. lol
Thanks for sharingtw video. They sure were happy and shy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez your MV gave me a headache lol will watch it later when my hangover goes completely away.

What did M&M say?

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg the shout out video was the cutest thing!!! It's good that they recognized that they do have a strong following of dedicated M&M fans :)

If the Annie T is Ann Thongprasom then I'm not too mad if it was someone else I'd be rioting and punching some people haha but wish it was Nong Chalida!!!!

@ Smiles love love your MV!! The first song was like perfect for them...who's the singer by the way?
@ fun4fun I'm posting on AF too if you can't remember you MTEAM forum log in lol =)

Ps. Sorry if anyone was waiting for my chapter I fell asleep while editing lol...,anyone interested in being my editor? :)