[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That person with the mask is P'Nok, right? It seems like this is some type of Star Wars demon, whatever ... you know. Hope there's not too much supernatural or all going on here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Agree it is major creepy...I'll have goosebumps if I'm mint chalida lol...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint is so cute and gogreous! I'm loving the styles of her clothing and hair. This time we finally get to see her in a mature role and also we get to see her hair up and hair straight for the first time. It really makes her look different and shines! 555

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
for me if Yadech can play so many times together then Mteam can as well I want anotherMteam after this one

OMG I love you. Haha. I want another Mteam one after this too. It's not just about watching the drama for me, it's also their BTS clips that I love watching as well. I think I need at least another one after this to douse the mteam fever.

@berries how'd you do that?And yes it's majorly creepy.... Wonder if Chalida busted out laughing after that I would lol
Are you wondering how I got the posted the pic in the forum? You just need to save the pic you want on your computer and upload it to a photobucket or imageshack (will need to open an account). Then copy the tag and paste it in your post. Hope that helps.

[quote="blissfulxoxo, post: 830601"]
Mint is so cute and gogreous! I'm loving the styles of her clothing and hair. This time we finally get to see her in a mature role and also we get to see her hair up and hair straight for the first time. It really makes her look different and shines! 555
[/quote]

Yes, she looks stunning indeed. Just hope they don't try to go overboard on the mature look and give her those granny dresses. I would also like to see a little sexy in her wardrobe as well. Not slutty, but sexy elegance.

Off topic, but I really admire p'Nok. I saw some pictures in a magazine of him coaching Mint on reading her script/lines during Tawan Deurd. Especially since Mint has gotten some criticisms for her accent/the way she uses her voice in her dramas. I hardly noticed it in TD so she has definitely improved. He also considers Mark as his son. Haha. Saw the pic of Mark labeled as "my son" on is IG. And Dom was complaining "hey I'm your son too" LOL. It's so nice to see Mteam have a producer that cares about them. =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Off topic, but I really admire p'Nok. I saw some pictures in a magazine of him coaching Mint on reading her script/lines during Tawan Deurd. Especially since Mint has gotten some criticisms for her accent/the way she uses her voice in her dramas. I hardly noticed it in TD so she has definitely improved.  He also considers Mark as his son. Haha. Saw the pic of Mark labeled as "my son" on is IG. And Dom was complaining "hey I'm your son too" LOL. It's so nice to see Mteam have a producer that cares about them. =)
That's why I find it hard to go along with  P'Nok is  "creepy" thing. xD

I know a lot of people thinks he looks creepy....It may be because I know he's such a father figure to MTEAM so I find it hard to look at him that way. Hahaha. Just don't watch his r scenes, I guess. Muahahaha. Plus, he is a real family man.

As for MTEAM pairing many times. Hmm. Just my gut doing the talk here, but I have a feeling they will be paired again after this. Perhaps not immediately after, but they will. MTEAM may not have the biggest fan base, but it's a pretty strong one, esp when you consider the fact that they're barely promoted. I think channel 3 recognizes this tbh, ESP whenever I listen to their news bit and stuff on the media.

OT, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention this. I remember back then, a lot of people were complaining why MTEAM weren't paired up in Tawan Deard. You have to understand that P'Nok had already chosen his characters long before 4HJHKK even started filming. He revealed this during the star chat extra. So at that time, 4hjhkk koo kwans were still not born yet. And tbh, I wouldn't have changed it. Some of you girls may know why! 5555

I think if it weren't for Chalida's studies and her being in high school, we would have seen MTEAM's reunion sooner than this.

Long, long time ago, when P'Ja was still choosing the nang aeks for 3NNT, she even responded to fans that Mint is too busy with school. Chalida took on secondary roles like RP because such roles didn't require her to be on set much. This would also allow her to study more... I don't consider Plokwan a secondary character though, because P'Nok himself said he saw Chalida as a #1 character.  

Another thing, not many people would have known this, but Chalida was actually offered no less than 4-5 nang aek roles, but she had to turn them down. If she can't even accept a role in Alex's movie project, what makes you think she can accept large scale projects like another lakorn? 

Whao. I didn't mean to ramble, lol, but I remember people complained about wanting to see Chalida in main nang aek roles.....She's really patient, you know. Her fans had to learn to be patient too....You gotta know this. But I think the fact that she was one of the recipients for the 2012 Outstanding National Student Award shows how much importance she places on her education. Her education has always come first.

I'm speaking like a proud mama. xD....I promise this will be my last time boasting. I usually don't do this. 55555 We rarely do. You know who you are. *wink

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't find it creepy either...it just look like he is showing mark where to position himself and stuff..that what directors do...as for Mint being n'k or not...doesn't matter to me, I watch for interesting roles....I <3 kob and watch "ALMOST" all her lakorn, but some r just horrible/dreadful...I Love Benz P./Poly they are ACTORS who portray different roles...the roles of N'k doesn't hold it's value like 10 years ago....I'm a Mint fan so I hope her the best and would love to see her and different type of role that will challenge her and something she enjoys and want....right now i am on MTEAM Heaven....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't find it creepy either...it just look like he is showing mark where to position himself and stuff..that what directors do...as for Mint being n'k or not...doesn't matter to me, I watch for interesting roles....I <3 kob and watch "ALMOST" all her lakorn, but some r just horrible/dreadful...I Love Benz P./Poly they are ACTORS who portray different roles...the roles of N'k doesn't hold it's value like 10 years ago....I'm a Mint fan so I hope her the best and would love to see her and different type of role that will challenge her and something she enjoys and want....right now i am on MTEAM Heaven....
Totally OT. But I would love to see her in Looksorn's role in Sai See Plerng. A lot of fans are actually crossing their fingers for this role. From what I've seen in Thai fandom, I think most of her fans have really, really learned to appreciate her as an actress and not a nang aek. They used to complain why she couldn't accept all those nang aek roles though. Hahaha. But now they understand.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know Nok is a good actor, father, husband and maybe even a great friend, but I think I was traumatize. Not once but twice! I wasn't able to finish Preuksa Sawad and Nampeung Kom. The image just won't go away. So every time I see him with a young gal, I get the goosebumps.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I only know p'Nok did a drama with Janie. I read the plot and it was so twisted I couldn't bare to watch it. lol. What other drama has he done where the n'ek was alot younger than him?

@mintwix

Please ramble on, I'm finding out all these new things about Mint that I didn't know before. Plus you're an "elite Mteam stalker", gimmie all or any juicy details you know. (you can PM me if it needs to be kept hush hush)... muahaha :drool:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Anyone know how to save pics from webstrgram on iPhone/iPad? Chalida uploaded a funny pic of P'Nok and her...guess he's teaching Mark how to look at her lovingly, but we all know Mark already knows how lol.
There's a photo bucket app for iPods/iPads. Real quick and easy to upload on.

I know Nok is a good actor, father, husband and maybe even a great friend, but I think I was traumatize. Not once but twice! I wasn't able to finish Preuksa Sawad and Nampeung Kom. The image just won't go away. So every time I see him with a young gal, I get the goosebumps.
He's probably a great friend too. I like how he got P'Johnny Enfone to return to acting in Tawan Deard and now P'Off Pongat in NM2. The way both accepted P'Nok's invitation...I think they must really respect him.

@mintwix

Please ramble on, I'm finding out all these new things about Mint that I didn't know before. Plus you're an "elite Mteam stalker", gimmie all or any juicy details you know. (you can PM me if it needs to be kept hush hush)... muahaha :drool:
LOL. You noticed my title. There's another m&m stalker out there who is superior to me.

Have you been able to access the translations forums yet? I'm sure you're close! :) I think you'll find everything more enjoyable to read and discuss at MTEAM forum rather than through pms. Another thing. To put it simple...it's just too complicated. <----- Whao! Sorta an oxymoron! 55555

Edit: I want to see all of Praepalin's wardrobe already.

P.S. In case no one knows yet. Opening ceremony is on Jan. 31st.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I learn a lot about Mint today...agree she suit more of a n'ek than a 2nd n'ek...but some poeple does Seem to see it...anyways Jan 31 st is not to far away...thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love those caps of Mint! So lovely. I wish Ch3 post all the pics. Lol. Maybe Chalida will again like they did for PLR!! Wow... Yayayyyyyy!! So happy opening will be Monday for me. More Mteam and NM2!! Thanks Minttwix.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think the picture with Mint and P'Nok is creepy at all. I just think it's silly! Muhahaha!!! It's hilarious how Mint can keep a straight face! And yes, I don't care if Mint is the main n'ek or not, but if she is, then I'm happy. I used to be one of those fans who want Mint to accept a lot of lakorns and be the main n'ek, but now, like Minttwix said, I learn to be patient. About her chance to be in Sai See Plerng, I'm crossing my fingers!

I really want Mint to be in it! I mean, that way, she could work with Chompoo and Por N.! I really admire Chompoo, she's like, the greatest n'rai and n'ek at the same time. I remember when I saw her in the lakorn with Noon W. when she was still in CH7, I hate her sooo much in that character! She's done really well in it. So yeah, I'm happy that Mint would get a chance to work with her.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I see it creepy since my lovely fon was his young wife in preyka sawed I still so mad and creeped about it lol they had a baby too gosh ok need to stop I don't want to think about depressing that lakorn was but I did not see the one with Janie phew

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ mintwix I can't even save pics from webstagram that's the problem I've been having.

I used to always wonder why Mint didn't have as many lakorns as her other ch 3 co stars until a friend of mines told she's more focus on school. I really admire the fact she has such a good head on her shoulder. She'll def have a really long and good career in the industry :)

Today is the 28th so the opening ceremony is only a few more days yay!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintix thanks for the info. In just two more days we will get to see the opening. Super excited and it is only the opening lol

I don't mind if Mint plays secondary pranang as long as she has an important/significant roles. She is the only young generation that is improving on every project she takes on. I love the fact that she doesn't get the same role over and over. The characters she chooses are great and character growth and death.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Education is always the most important to a better future. As Matt Peeranee mentions lakorns is just a hobby, not her career. That's why she only accept one lakorn per year. Likewise if you're a fan of Nadech, he's a famous star right now bur doesn't have many lakorns lined up compared to Mark or Boy. Just because you have many doesn't make you famous, it's about the hard work put into one lakorn and the effort you put into your education is what makes family and fans supported of you. It doesn't matter how many lakorns Mint takes per year. As long as I know she's doing good deeds for herself and others, I am proud of her. Also as long as I get to see her onscreen once a year is better than none, so fans should be grateful. Plus if you've realized she's had two lakorns per year so far, so don't worry. She surely has improved throughput the years and will continue too with her acting and speech. I believe that she has deliver in all her previous roles. Bur honest truth, her speech still nor there yet.