[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I never watched the first one can anyone summarize what this lakorn will be about? All I know is that it's action lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nueng she's referring the 1st Part starring Chakrit and Cherry summary
Well if Nueng was referring to Nuer Mek 1, here's a brief summary. Credit to StarSubbing Team.

The story is about politics and the villain want to be the next Prime Minister and control the criminal/underground drugs World. But the n'ek mom is high ranking police officer... and p'ek Dad is about to be the next Prime Minister. So the bad guys want them out of the way, therefore they framed p'ek and n'ek and force them to be on the run together and so n'ek and p'ek has to try to prove themselves innocent and get the bad peoples expose. They are being hunt down by the bad peoples, and the police, so Koi helped them, because she know about the bad guys intention/plan and knew the two are innocent and she want to revenge her teacher's death as well.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Well if Nueng was referring to Nuer Mek 1, here's a brief summary. Credit to StarSubbing Team.

The story is about politics and the villain want to be the next Prime Minister and control the criminal/underground drugs World. But the n'ek mom is high ranking police officer... and p'ek Dad is about to be the next Prime Minister. So the bad guys want them out of the way, therefore they framed p'ek and n'ek and force them to be on the run together and so n'ek and p'ek has to try to prove themselves innocent and get the bad peoples expose. They are being hunt down by the bad peoples, and the police, so Koi helped them, because she know about the bad guys intention/plan and knew the two are innocent and she want to revenge her teacher's death as well.

Thanks for the summary...sounds interesting! I can't wait for some M&M moments :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mark looks great already in that picture. i notice he wears white tee frequently.
anways, i cannot wait! it's starting filming soon. mark looks in shape, i can see the buffness in him already lol =P

fun

Expired Sarnie
Couldn't they just give a new name to this lakorn? I don't see the relation to the first one... well I didn't watch NM, didn't get pass episode 2, but reading what has been provided to me here, I don't see the connection.

So that means Mteam is reuniting? Why an action =( but I guess anything with them will suffice for me.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Couldn't they just give a new name to this lakorn? I don't see the relation to the first one... well I didn't watch NM, didn't get pass episode 2, but reading what has been provided to me here, I don't see the connection.

So that means Mteam is reuniting? Why an action =( but I guess anything with them will suffice for me.
Oh, the connection was that the old casts from the first lakorn would star in here as guests, that's the only connections I've seen so far. Lol. I'm glad that Mteam have a chance to star alongside Chakrit and Cherry, and many other various stars, they could learn from them. If we have a choice, I would've choose slap/kiss lakorn, but do we have a choice here? I think it's better than nothing.
Anyway, the fitting day is getting closer and closer! Can't wait!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Part 1 was interesting but i could predict every twist and turn that was happening. Hope this one is as good as part 1.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's a first, well glad at least someone liked Part 1 gives me hope for this part b/c I did not watch the first part.
Part 1 was ok Cteam Chakrit/Cherry did really well playing action their chemistry is :thumbsup: and trust Mteam will make it more good