[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yahh,M team!!!
Eh, but looks like Mark is into Toey now. :coverlaf:
Can't wait to see this,Mint as doctor .What is Mark then? :scratchhead2:
Pisces....is two fish swimming in opposite directions...forever indecisive, confused, and prone to escapism. Having a moon in Sagittarius, another mutable sign, adds to their fickle nature. "He cannot refuse.":coverlaf:

Mark will be playing a police officer. He will for the first time, play an impulsive and rash character.

From P'Bom's IG (Nok Chatchai's daughter). She uploaded a pic of the second pra aek who will be in NM2. His name is TOP. Quite a cutie pie immho. 

She told Mark to be careful. If as a  professional warning, it is quite warranted, since for both Tawan Deard and 3NNT, the other couples seems to steal a great deal of the spotlight or grab the most attention.

Well, wish the best na. M&M su su! Ror ma thung nan.

~Rekindle the old fire, baby~

Edit: I should add this, since we have one with P'Bom and Mark, this is P'Dom and Chalida. Mteam is really close to the Plengpanich family. P'Nok uploaded mean and hilarious pictures and comments of Mteam on his IG before. Lol.

C&P

Besides Aof, Nok Chatchai, Nok Sinjai and Ahtoo, there will be Pim Sonya too. It seems there will again be many famous veteran actors as in Tawan Deard.

I'm not sure if Dom, Nok's son, is also in here or if Chalida is just joking. But for sure, there is a Mr.Dom in NM2. Probably the same Dom that played Norong in Tawan Deard. But that's just my guess.

Chalida's Khun P'Dom uploaded a short list of the actors and characters who will be in NM2.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait, howcome mak ends up with mint since he was with yaya and mint was with pope? they probably changed the whole storyline

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Uhhh...I'm not sure what you're referring to. This isn't Tawan Deard. Pope and Yaya has nothing to do with this project. Never had. Unless fans are making it that way and creating confusion yet again. o_O

And why would you assume they changed the storyline??

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Yahh,M team!!!

Mark is into toey,that boys always confuse me,which girl does he actually likes?
How do you knoe he is into toey,i like toey she is cute.
sorry for asking just wanted to know

tinah

sarNie Coma
Uhhh...I'm not sure what you're referring to. This isn't Tawan Deard. Pope and Yaya has nothing to do with this project. Never had. Unless fans are making it that way and creating confusion yet again. o_O

And why would you assume they changed the storyline??
Nvm, I totally forgot this was the lakorn with chakrit and cherry. I was thinking about tawan dued

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is into toey,that boys always confuse me,which girl does he actually likes?
Like I said. "Two fish swimming in different directions." LOL.

Mark is like every other guy and gal. People can have more than one crush.

Just please. No more bad rumors.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol yes, I have a b/f and i'm crushing on Nadech hahaha...ya he a superstar...but I do admire other guys/grls and i'm sure he does too. It's human nature. I notice a handsome good looking guy... Many relationship therapist would tell you it's normal and healthy.

ex: Amy K. (Cee S.) Admire Chin

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Like I said. "Two fishes swimming in different directions." LOL.

Mark is like every other guy and gal. People can have more than one crush.

Just please. No more bad rumors.
dont want to be bias but i only want him mint c anyway he is a guy cant force him to crush on one gal.
Anyway out of topic somehow im starting to think alex has lil thing for mint anyway thats me i aslo thought that pope aslo had a lil crush on mint.im soo biased.please dont bush thats my thoughts

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
dont want to be bias but i only want him mint c anyway he is a guy cant force him to crush on one gal.
Anyway out of topic somehow im starting to think alex has lil thing for mint anyway thats me i aslo thought that pope aslo had a lil crush on mint.im soo biased.please dont bush thats my thoughts
LOL. It's okay. But it's not just guys. Gals too.

Like i.n.v.u said, it's human nature. People's feelings aren't going to be clear cut. Some of the best and most epic classic novels and plays are filled with complex characters and complex relationships. (Sorry OT...I'm currently researching about someone's favorite Thai novel. It's filled with all types of complications...But that's what makes it so REAL. Humans aren't perfect).

As for MTEAM, it's actually quite obvious Mark still has a crush on Chalida though, esp if you look at their recent interactions behind the scenes.

I also thought Pope and Alex may have a lil thing for Chalida, just like how Mark may have it on Toey or any other number of girls. Crushes are beautiful, harmless, and usually short-lived things anyway and Marky boy is known for blushing at every little thing. I feel bad for him sometimes.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i feel him, I blushes at almost everything too..."stages" Changes when we don't feel comfortable, but it does not always mean we are embarass...I am also Bias I <3 Mteam, but I'm also realistic with our Human nature...I'm still a Kob/Num Fan <3....that the great thing about entertainment...we can/will cheer for who we want...just no need to go overboard...I take it all with a grain of salt....

Lol I tell my friend all the time I'm in love w/Andrew, Nadech, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynold, Chantan Tatum

My friend and I were discussing the 2 Ryan in front of her Fiance..(how hot/sexy they are)....he like u guys r jerk....lol but he has grls he admire as well...but I tell u He loves MY FRIEND SOOO MUCH...even when he talk about other grls...I know in his eye they can never compare to his FIANCE! My other friend same way, she loves her b/f want to marry him and have kids and she always admiring other guys...we r at the gym and our trainer...she like he's hot...it not big deal...Human nature...like mintwix said

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If you watch this, you'll know. :D
Credit: TheIQzero

Anyways, i'm so excited to see this lakorn. :dance1:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
If you watch this, you'll know. :D
Credit: TheIQzero

Anyways, i'm so excited to see this lakorn. :dance1:
Thanks, yeh that is where i thought he was into Toey.
He keep looking at her...
Mark, he show everything he was feeling. :coverlaf:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wait, howcome mak ends up with mint since he was with yaya and mint was with pope? they probably changed the whole storyline

Um I got confused on this question. In here is nm2 not tawan deard na ja. Um yeah in tawan deard mint with pope,but this nm2 mint with mark. Different story ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Um I got confused on this question. In here is nm2 not tawan deard na ja. Um yeah in tawan deard mint with pope,but this nm2 mint with mark. Different story ja
Tawan Dherd and Neua Mek 2 completely different story both produce by Khun Nok C
TD and NM2 aren't related na ja

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Yahh,M team!!!

Woah, Mark is having a crush on Toey? Guess I'm missing out on some part! Where do you guys see the interaction between them? I've watch 3NNT clips and the Opening Wig Big 3, but I don't see any. I sound jealous, but I'm actually not. I agree that a crush is a little harmless thing, because it is short-live, unlike Mark's love for Mint. Lol. So I don't really care. Because Mteam are working together again and they would see each other everyday and let's see now if they could help falling into each other's grasp! Lol.