[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
I really want to see Mark and Mint C together again plz confirm this. I was so disappointed in Pathapee Leh Rak but I love them together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
According to what minttwix shared @ MTEAM forum. Nang'ek is rumored to be Mint Chalida. Therefore, mteamers have hope, lol. :p

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow that great if mint chalida again with mark hope it real. When they will confirm this lakorn. As I hear the first of this lakorn is belong to mark right.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
chatchai wanted yaya as n'ek

I don't like mint chalida.Her acting is so stiff.

I want Mark to pair up with Yaya again.They did great job in Tawan deard and had full of chemistry.Let yaya in this lakorn,please!

myheromike

I mean the neua mek 1 not this neua mek 2 I heard they talk in the show but I think mark busy or something.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
chatchai wanted yaya as n'ek but her schedule was too packed.. so he might use a new n'ek.. non mintc please.Her acting is terrible.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tiffalin: Can you give me the source to where Nok mentioned that he wanted Yaya as nang'ek in here? Yaya is rumored to be in Prissana which is also produced for him. If you want Yaya and Mark again possibly that lakorn he will be praek. Well the news of nang'ek here being Mint Chalida is recent, just a few days ago.

@myheromike: On Komchadluek news source a while back Nok already confirmed Mark to be in this lakorn. He said the opening ceremony was going to be after Tawan Dued's filming ended. However, it hasn't happened probably b/c Mark is busy with 4+1Superstar events and he is filming 3NNT right now.

myheromike

chatchai wanted yaya as n'ek

I don't like mint chalida.Her acting is so stiff.

I want Mark to pair up with Yaya again.They did great job in Tawan deard and had full of chemistry.Let yaya in this lakorn,please!

Oh really if chatchai want yaya to be n'ek than he should get her in here. I do want to them to pair up again love them in tawan deard. Still wait that someday they get mark and yaya to pari again. Don't mind if mint c is in here too like them both. Anyway I think this one they should get to mint c cuz them should should mark and mint for the second lakorn cuz other couple the pair and pair for a lot lakorn. Yaya and mark I want to see these two in romance and drama or slap kiss more.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
On Komchadluek news source chatchai wanted yaya as n'ek but her schedule was too packed.I hope chatchai let Yaya in

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope yaya wont accept this lakorn. ch3 has so many actors/actress but they keep pairing up the same couple

dnk why chatchai is casting mak in here cause he doesnt have the fierce look to play in action. i couldnt take him seriously in tawan dued

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks Bliss. I'll post these here too then.
Credit: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11116097/A11116097.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Bliss. I'll post these here too then.
Credit: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11116097/A11116097.html

omg kob jai na ja mintwix and bliss my dear friend :grouphug: so the nang'ek is Nong Mint Chalida
woohoo Mteam is back and back in my interested mind once again i'll switch the green
light back on for them :popcorn: :welcome1:

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
sorry fans,On Komchadluek news nok chatchai wanted yaya as n'ek.And he want yaya for a long time.But yaya schedule is packed.