❤[CH3/Netflix] The Miracle of Teddy Bear (Tanadlakorn): Sarin Inpitar / Job Thuchapon

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Judo play as Tatah,( Jobb’s ex boyfriend in junior high) but they break up because Jobb’s dad doesn’t approve of it, Judo gave Jobb a teddy bear to remember him by before he went to studied oversea, then later he came back and went to work at Chiangmai but he always keep follow up on Jobb‘s life(without he knowing it), Judo went into the forest to acknowledge people about nature awareness and got attack and injure was unconscious and that was the time the teddy bear came to life, so it can be that Judo’s spirit went into the teddy bear.
so I’m wondering at the end will Jobb end up with Judo or Inn(judo spirit), interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: rae

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish more BL series....is more diverse

Gmm has a few that are diverse but it is mostly isolated in their own world

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This has finished shooting already.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize this was going to be so cutesy? And with some fantasy thing going on like Toy Story. Not sure if that's deliberate choice by Ch3 to do something different from the other channels that have been doing BL genre. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It's not immediately must-see material.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Saw first ep I like it, very cute, Job and Inn acting was good. they fit their characters so well. the story will be more dramatic as it goes. can’t wait for next eps, just seeing my two favorite actors in one lakorn as both leads it’s worth seeing already. hope they will get more lead roles again for their new lakorn.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I am surprised at the super low ratings. Then reading the comments made me realize that this might be the first BL on a major channel... Seeing the popularity of GMM's BL series and their stars (and the popularity of C-webdramas) had me forgetting that that popularity is driven mainly by certain demos and isn't as mainstream as I thought.

In which case, kudos to Ch3 for taking that step.

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 doing a BL? Damn, times are a changing. IMO, they have been the most backward of the channels, catering to a more older and traditional way of thinking crowd. They were romanticizing rape for the longest time before the #MeToo movement came along. BL is probably not doing well with their usual crowd, and it will take time for them to catch up with GMM's hold on the international crowd.

I think GAP being the first GL series of its kind in Asia will help raise awareness to their channel though, but it's not even promoted on the official Ch3Thailand Youtube channel?

Good for GMM and Netflix being the catalyst for Ch3 to finally get with the times.