❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Urghh. I really don't dig those earrings on Alek T. I know he likes it but in my eyes it just don't match.

I really want to see this one though! They are a nice new pairing I'm looking forward to watching.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Urghh. I really don't dig those earrings on Alek T. I know he likes it but in my eyes it just don't match.

I really want to see this one though! They are a nice new pairing I'm looking forward to watching.
I love his earrings! I think they look hot on him lol but yeah finally a new fresh pairing!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love his earrings! I think they look hot on him lol but yeah finally a new fresh pairing!
Yeah. I can see where some ppl might dig it on him but idk I think it's just my preference. I usually just ignore it but I know it'll still bother me knowing that I can see it aha. Though, I always find it cute when guys wear earrings bc that means they can share with their sisters/GF lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I can see where some ppl might dig it on him but idk I think it's just my preference. I usually just ignore it but I know it'll still bother me knowing that I can see it aha. Though, I always find it cute when guys wear earrings bc that means they can share with their sisters/GF lol.
Yeah it’s just preference. For example, I don’t like tattoos . I like how tattoos looks on other people but don’t want any myself and I don’t want my significant other to have any either. Lol imagine Toey sharing her girly dangly earrings with Alek!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it’s just preference. For example, I don’t like tattoos . I like how tattoos looks on other people but don’t want any myself and I don’t want my significant other to have any either. Lol imagine Toey sharing her girly dangly earrings with Alek!
Ohh.. yeah! I'm slowly opening up to tattoos. I don't mind them on other people but I can't commit to tattoos lol. HAHA! I'd love to see Alek try on Toey's earrings.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think this lakorn is by Who & Who. I think the production is by Love Drama Company because everyone is using their hashtag in the caption on their ig posts about this lakorn. Love Drama Company are the ones who are currently airing Tra Barp See Chompoo with Pon and Bua and they also did Raeng Tawan with Aum and Chippy. They also did that one with Benz N and Fifa as the main couple. The one where there are 2 guys fighting over her. I never saw that one though. Most of their lakorns are very intense so far. I love their lakorns so hopefully this one is good too!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here’s a quick little teaser for this lakorn! It’s not much but hopefully this means that this lakorn is almost done filming! The is one of the lakorns I look forward to the most next year. Alek looks hot though :love:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
D9C0D575-1749-4F5F-B022-D038E261DA59.jpeg
These 2 are cuteee! I can’t wait to see Alek play another p’ek role especially since this storyline is interesting. I reallllllyyyyy hope this gets subbed by someone when it airs :angel10:

Cr. To rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont want to build myself up too much but man oh man!!!
I’m trying not to get my hopes up either but all these pictures aint helping lol I was shocked to see all these photos on my ig because they were all released at once. It felt like Christmas lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The updates on this lakorn are so sparse that I keep forgetting the storyline. Then I go re-read it and am reminded this one is going to have so much angst and drama! Sounds like a good challenge for Alek and Pat to perform complex characters. They look really good together in the photos! Haven't been this excited for Pat in a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The updates on this lakorn are so sparse that I keep forgetting the storyline. Then I go re-read it and am reminded this one is going to have so much angst and drama! Sounds like a good challenge for Alek and Pat to perform complex characters. They look really good together in the photos! Haven't been this excited for Pat in a while.
They update but most of the time it’s about the supporting characters and I’m like wtf whyyyy don’t you guys update more with Pat and Alek?? But yeah the storyline is right up my alley and the pairing is really cute