❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh good so we properly will see this at the end of this year, I hope
I hope so! I feel like they want to air this earlier though because the teaser was shown at the bigwic 3 event which is for lakorns airing in the first half of the year! As long as they take their time to properly edit, I’ll be fine if it takes a little long.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think this is being aired in the next slot because in the caption it says this is replacing Puen and Namtarns lakorn I think. I’m so happy if that ends up being true! I’ve been waiting for this lakorn for a long time!!!
Peun and Namtarn's lakorn aired already?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Peun and Namtarn's lakorn aired already?
No it hasn’t aired yet. Puen and Namtarns lakorn was supposed to air in the next slot. I meant that instead of Puen and Namtarns lakorn airing in the next slot, I think they decided to air this lakorn instead of theirs. It think it says that in the caption of the ig post that @Koy123 posted.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh ok. Well I'm fine with that cus I've been waiting to see this lol. I need more than 1 lakorn to enjoy.
Me too! This lakorn was in my top 5 most anticipated of this year. I’m glad to see it finally air. The teaser looks good!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously can’t wait for this one. I really hope it lives up to my expectations. Ch3 stepper their game up this year so far compared to last year so I hope this follows the good streak!