[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 16, 2017.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Patricia Good is visual goal here

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

mayag and DaoRisa like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

When is she never a visual goal lol she’s too beautiful!

preetam and DaoRisa like this.
  4. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Good parings - Alex and Patricia.

mayag and SuzieJ like this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Here’s the new teaser with eng subs! Omg I’m soooo hyped for this. Knowing what they were actually saying in the teaser made me a trillion times more excited for this. Alek and Pat are too stinkin cute in the drama but looks like their will be lots of trouble in paradise for this couple. Storyline already has me hooked lol

mayag likes this.
  7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Pat look really pretty in here! Her and Alek look good together. How will this end if p’ek killed n’ek parents. Can’t wait to see it unfold!

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same. I’m wondering if there’s a twist or if he really killed her parents. I’m waiting for the scene that Pat finds out. I feel anxious for Aleks character lol

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Btw guys, this might be subbed by Neko! It’s on her maybe list so hopefully by the time this airs, she isn’t so busy and can sub this for us :)

10. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

Pat looks pretty in here...she looks like she caught up between a teenager and an adult.

preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think I’m in the same boat as her age looking wise lol

12. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Wow, both Alek and Pat have such cute dimples, how can I take him seriously as a gangster when he has such an adorable smile lol. :p

13. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Right?! I was thinking the same too. XD
    Couldn’t take him seriously at the 0:21/22 mark in the teaser ‘cause he’s just such a cutie. Hahah

SuzieJ and rae like this.
  14. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

My babies! I knew they were going to be hella adorable together, keeping fingers-crossed that the show is good too cause we deserve!

Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  15. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

Patricia is so pretty. I’ve always thought that since she first debuted and she is finally maturing more into her looks.

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

We all deserve a super good lakorn soon! As long as Pat and Alek have good scenes together, I’ll be happy!

x.ATKD.x likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

So can't wait for this. Love Pat, she's so adorable.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

C877FE57-B3AC-4A1D-A2D2-97275C24FE76.jpeg 3BB0255C-D7F1-4791-8639-105021379A3B.jpeg 1768080E-7D32-4066-B53D-731141685F38.jpeg
    More photos from set! The second picture of Patricia breaks my heart. Wonder if that’s the part she finds out about Alek

Xiongurl26 and KitKat516 like this.
  19. jjinxx

jjinxx Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

It's a consensus. Pat was seriously a baby in Khaen Sanaeha - almost couldn't take her seriously before now because she was so darn baby-face. She's still adorable but compared to then, the kid-ish roundness in her face is mature and beautiful.
    I'm glad Alek keeps getting lead roles!

Does anyone know when this will air?

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

The trailer looks pretty good. Definitely excited to see how this unfolds. Random note, I think I spot the rooftop from James & Mint's lakorn.