[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Urghh. I really don't dig those earrings on Alek T. I know he likes it but in my eyes it just don't match.

I really want to see this one though! They are a nice new pairing I'm looking forward to watching.

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I love his earrings! I think they look hot on him lol but yeah finally a new fresh pairing!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah. I can see where some ppl might dig it on him but idk I think it's just my preference. I usually just ignore it but I know it'll still bother me knowing that I can see it aha. Though, I always find it cute when guys wear earrings bc that means they can share with their sisters/GF lol.

4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah it’s just preference. For example, I don’t like tattoos . I like how tattoos looks on other people but don’t want any myself and I don’t want my significant other to have any either. Lol imagine Toey sharing her girly dangly earrings with Alek!

PrincessKarina and Xiongurl26 like this.
  5. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Ohh.. yeah! I'm slowly opening up to tattoos. I don't mind them on other people but I can't commit to tattoos lol. HAHA! I'd love to see Alek try on Toey's earrings.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I don’t think this lakorn is by Who & Who. I think the production is by Love Drama Company because everyone is using their hashtag in the caption on their ig posts about this lakorn. Love Drama Company are the ones who are currently airing Tra Barp See Chompoo with Pon and Bua and they also did Raeng Tawan with Aum and Chippy. They also did that one with Benz N and Fifa as the main couple. The one where there are 2 guys fighting over her. I never saw that one though. Most of their lakorns are very intense so far. I love their lakorns so hopefully this one is good too!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    rae and PrincessKarina like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Love Drama is a branch of p'Kai but he doesn't over see it completely.

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Idk who all these producers are lol I need to educate myself more haha

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

The one that is doing Dang Duang Haruthai and Buang Neuramit.
    I remember him saying he produced NR for 33hd because the channel wanted something different there. The channel gave him Ball, the pra'ek,and the sister and i think he cast Benz.

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Here’s a quick little teaser for this lakorn! It’s not much but hopefully this means that this lakorn is almost done filming! The is one of the lakorns I look forward to the most next year. Alek looks hot though :love:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    x.ATKD.x, S.J.M and preetam like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

D9C0D575-1749-4F5F-B022-D038E261DA59.jpeg
    These 2 are cuteee! I can’t wait to see Alek play another p’ek role especially since this storyline is interesting. I reallllllyyyyy hope this gets subbed by someone when it airs :angel10:

Cr. To rightful owners

x.ATKD.x and Koy123 like this.
  12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Really anticipating this one. I'm so intrigued by the plot and want to see how this plays out.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully I like this Kawin as much as I liked Kawin in his other lakorn lol

xcinsationalx and Koy123 like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same girl! It’s in my top 5 most anticipated for next year! I hope it finishes soon

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

They are recording the OST for this so I think they must be done shooting this soon!