❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OoOo all the men look so handsome in here. Kind of want to know whose the baddie so I don’t get quite disappointed lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
so how much longer will this take to film? im really digging the storyline and my boo Alek is in this! Pat and Alek seem to have really good chemistry based on the pictures!
So glad i saw this pop up again. I almost forgot he had this one to film. I was worried he didn’t have a Lakorn filming. Idk when it will finish but you’re right! They do have some chemistry & I’m really digging it. I miss seeing Alek T. on screen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181103-211957.jpg Screenshot_20181103-211937.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
These two are reallyyyy cute! I think pats character in here is kind of cutsie and nice and i think alek is kind of serious and stuff. Thats what it seems like in the pictures! Im looking forward to it. Theyve been filming for a long time now

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 27652 View attachment 27653
Cr. to rightful owners
These two are reallyyyy cute! I think pats character in here is kind of cutsie and nice and i think alek is kind of serious and stuff. Thats what it seems like in the pictures! Im looking forward to it. Theyve been filming for a long time now
Something about the picture with the life jacket that make it endearing. I really like it!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Something about the picture with the life jacket that make it endearing. I really like it!
It's the simplicity, unfiltered picture that's so sweet and romantic. It's like one of those pic where you are just hanging out with your bf/gf and someone says, let me take a pic of you two. And they just casually smile breaking away from their moment together. Ok, I think I put too much thought into it lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's the simplicity, unfiltered picture that's so sweet and romantic. It's like one of those pic where you are just hanging out with your bf/gf and someone says, let me take a pic of you two. And they just casually smile breaking away from their moment together. Ok, I think I put too much thought into it lol
HAHa, yes you said it all! It is the simplicity of the picture.:)