❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They share a dimple lol..pat look so adorable. The gray shirt? Is that a male or a female. If it is a male he has way too much makeup on, it is ugly that way.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
My goodness pkai loves using pat and son with everything whether together or separately

Well—- hope this is seriously turning good

P

PrincessKarina

They both have such cute deep dimples! Even though Patricia is not a strong actress since she’s a bit young yet but the storyline seems interesting. I like Lek. He’s growing on me these days! :thumbup:

xodxo

They both have such cute deep dimples! Even though Patricia is not a strong actress since she’s a bit young yet but the storyline seems interesting. I like Lek. He’s growing on me these days! :thumbup:
I have not liked Alek at all lol I always see him better off supporting lol but who know right? He might change my mind... he just sends off this annoying look all the time

Pat= no comment lol

P

PrincessKarina

I have not liked Alek at all lol I always see him better off supporting lol but who know right? He might change my mind... he just sends off this annoying look all the time

Pat= no comment lol
From what I have seen so far Alex is also not a strong actor. He just started playing leads not too long ago? But he’s got a different vibe I like. Uh but two not so strong actors together? I hope it’s a decent turn out! lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Patricia, she is so gorgeous. Never seen any of Alex lakorn before so can’t make any judgement on his acting, but not a fan of how he looks. But if his acting is going to be great, then it will make up for it :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Love Patricia, she is so gorgeous. Never seen any of Alex lakorn before so can’t make any judgement on his acting, but not a fan of how he looks. But if his acting is going to be great, then it will make up for it :facepalm:
He’s got a good singing voice! But hey I’m loving your profile picture!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He’s got a good singing voice! But hey I’m loving your profile picture!
Oh really ? Honestly I don’t even know who he is :coleman:I don’t find him attractive, though. But I am not too picky with my male lead as I am with female lead. Male lead don’t need to be the best looking guy out there but as long as he Can act then I’m all in .

P

PrincessKarina

Oh really ? Honestly I don’t even know who he is :coleman:I don’t find him attractive, though. But I am not too picky with my male lead as I am with female lead. Male lead don’t need to be the best looking guy out there but as long as he Can act then I’m all in .
He hasn’t play lead roles for too long. He’s not hot but definitely not ugly! He’s got a distinctive look though. ;)

xodxo

He hasn’t play lead roles for too long. He’s not hot but definitely not ugly! He’s got a distinctive look though. ;)
I used to think Alek was crossed-eye lol >.<

It’s surprising how far he has come though from supporting to full time p’ek now lol

While other people are going from n’ek/p’ek to supporting lol weird concept

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think alek is handsome and some time not even cute but his acting is not stiff. So that helps him out. And like with Toey, they have their fair share of supportings to gain enough experience to be leads. Toey, is adorable as supporting but I am still debating about her being n'ek. But they should be given a chance to be leads since I feel they have at least start out from supporting. To me, it is better than those that starts out leads and seemed to go nowhere and still retain their lead status.

P

PrincessKarina

True. For example Mint N I liked her from her first debuted lakorn with Mark and Nadech! And nowadays she’s just playing support/second roles only plus even n’rai roles too! But Alek is getting full time p’ek roles! Go Alek! @byebye and @xodxo

xodxo

True. For example Mint N I liked her from her first debuted lakorn with Mark and Nadech! And nowadays she’s just playing support/second roles only plus even n’rai roles too! But Alek is getting full time p’ek roles! Go Alek! @byebye and @xodxo
555 I know how you still complain she got demoted lol but I like her as n’rai too she’s very sexy as n’rai n her rai roles are usually very significant but lately idk where she’s at? That’s the problem