[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 16, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Confirmed by author: https://www.instagram.com/adel_ew/ & Patricia https://www.daradaily.com/news/67169/read

Synopsis:

On her seventh birthday, Chalita's entire family was killed. Kawin/Kevin, was given the option to slay three people in order to protect one. His guilt drove him to distance himself from her.

In her youth, Chalita is adopted by a mysterious stranger who is known as, "Nai Noi (Young Boss):" He turns her life around and is her means of support. Kawin moves next door to Chalita and their lives become entangled. Feelings blossom, and happiness is reintroduced to Chalita's life, but Kawin risks losing her, if his secret were to ever be revealed. If Chalita ever recalled the past, he will lose everything.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

Oh, the plotline sounds good. Happy for Alex since he is getting more p'ek roles. I think Pat is cute, but I am indifferent to her in terms of her acting. Hopefully they have chemistry though.

erinhang likes this.
  3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Lol I hope the people he murdered weren't her family because if it were me, no matter how much I fall in love with someone, if I found out they murdered my family that love will turn to hate, real quick lol.

SuzieJ, DaoRisa and erinhang like this.
  4. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

I love the storyline but I think he did murder her family -_- lol at praek' name, dude that was his name in Kammathep Jam Laeng

SuzieJ and erinhang like this.
  5. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I love these kinds of story lines, I'm just happy seeing Patricia getting another acting gig opposite a hero I like.

SuzieJ, erinhang and Koy123 like this.
  6. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

ooh, i like the sounds of the storyline, very dramatic and angsty. there has got to be a plot twist, because i can't imagine her ending up with the person who killed her entire family.

SuzieJ and erinhang like this.
  7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeaaaaaahhhhh my girl crush acting with a good actor !!

SuzieJ, erinhang and Koy123 like this.
  8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Maybe the person who adopted her or whatever is who killed her family, and Alek is their son. If you think about it, her family was murdered when she was a kid. That would make Alek way older than her in the lakorn if he were the one, and it wouldn't make sense. Maybe his secret is he is the child of the person who killed her family. Maybe he caused their death but it wasn't, murder?

9. m010313

m010313 sarNie Egg

Can't wait! Love Patricia !

10. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Well Pat is with P'Kai again but at least it's not with Son again too so yeah!

The summary kind of gives away the story so I'll put it in spoilers in case some doesn't want to know.

Sounds like Alek did kill her family. N'ek is 7 years old when the murder happened and p'ek is 15 years old so he is supposed to be a bit older. He's forced to by his dad to make his first killing as a teen. It doesn't explain why but I'm guessing his dad is a mobster and it's an initiation killing. The deal his dad made with him is to kill 3 but allow him to save n'ek. He sends a couple to adopt n'ek and keeps watch over her out of guilt.

jjinxx, DaoRisa and erinhang like this.
  11. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Thank you.

I predict a not happy ending, then. I honestly just don't see how anyone can get over that lol. Even if he had a reason for doing so, it doesn't justify it.

DaoRisa and erinhang like this.
  12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

This sounds interesting. I love Alek! I do have to agree; however, How are they going to make a happy ending out of something like this?

13. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Oldmaid

I just realized this will be the second time Alek will be playing a character named Kawin/Kevin lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Fitting picture. I don’t think there’s a thread for this yet. Feel free to merge them if there is one! Plus, I’m not sure about the production but feel free to fix it if need to!

They look good!!!
    B1ECBED6-B3F2-4E9B-A527-212407DF57E8.jpeg

Cr ibees_ipr

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Okay it should be nee Rak nai klong fai wtf stupid autocorrect lol Klondike lmaoooooo oh boy...admin staff please go fix it lol

16. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

At last she is paired with a decent pra'ek after a long while. Look at Lek killing the acting alteady

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

At least he is young enough to be in the same group as her. But it all depends on the script too...Boy was not that old compared to her but that was one bad script.

18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Alek with Preem and now Pat ! *claps*.
    Edited: I felt like I heard this news before and now I know why - thaidramaatic_update
    The premise sounds like a hot mess and I'm here for it! lol.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  19. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 1.19.32 AM.png
    28754105_427349457720320_2989671540120879104_n.jpg
    28434117_411598362618168_4804646374912032768_n.jpg
    28432932_194100341191556_8028724456815853568_n.jpg 28430331_149971955820329_5766094183014072320_n.jpg 28433779_171886710127532_4069436501702737920_n.jpg
    (cr: piyanutegood, patriciagood, lekteeradetch)

- Thought I'd share the pics I came across here in the original thread.

SuzieJ likes this.