[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It didn't end yet .. maybe tomorrow or next week Monday?

Thunjaokhun is quite hoobao --- he falls for every women's little trap except the one who loves him -- Mae Yen.

Khun Ying is so evil today --- I don't like her anymore.
That was pretty shady of Khun Ying.

cecilia

Staff member
That was pretty shady of Khun Ying.
Very ... how can she do that to a woman who helped her in every little ways --- just because her husband shows more interest in her doesn't mean that she'll loose her rights as his legal wife. I don't like how she made some lies to trick Jaokhun into believing that Yen took care of her sicked daughter because of money ... Yen should have never been in her thought/list of people to get hurt/threaten especially when she knew how innocent Yen is from start to end. I really don't like people like Khunying, acting all nice in public and hurting you in private. She ain't noble to me after her shady trick today. Also, for the first time I want Jaokhun to just leave her behind and take Yen in as his legal wife, even if he has hurt Yen before. What Jaokhun did to Yen was more forgiven than what she did to Yen because he was stupid to fall into those evil women's tricks with no intention of really hurting Yen in the first place.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Exactly! And Khun Ying knew all along Yen is innocent & a good person. Yen will do anything for Khun Ying. That is why Jaokhun is more forgivable IMO too. I'd like to think she pulled that to confirm that Jaokhun still cares about Yen, but then I didn't think so after. She didn't defend Yen when Jaokhun was obviously not happy about Yen accepting the money.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought she was doing it to mend the misunderstanding but nope, she did it for her own benefits. Don't like that ...her behavior today just prove her insecurity and selfishness ... I'm glad Jaokhun doesn't love her as much but more of glang jai of her because she's the 'legal' wife. I'm forgiving Jaokhun because he is slowly feeling remorseful of the things he did to Yen with his longing look.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Khun Ying was selfish from the beginning. She may be nice, but that doesn't change the fact that she used Yen. Jaokhun truly loved Yen & he still does. He may be a womanizer, but he's fair. But then again, Khun Ying is the one bringing the girls to him, except for Salee, to secure her status. I felt bad when Yen went to comfort him.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Khun Ying was selfish from the beginning. She may be nice, but that doesn't change the fact that she used Yen. Jaokhun truly loved Yen & he still does. He may be a womanizer, but he's fair. But then again, Khun Ying is the one bringing the girls to him, except for Salee, to secure her status. I felt bad when Yen went to comfort him.
totally agree with you. I've seen some of her selfish from the previous scenes....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm touched by Jaokhun's plead today asking Yen to forgive him for all the things that he did to her.
Glad that the hard life taught him to be a better man.
Yes, he is going through a lot, maybe not close to what Yen has endured, but still a lot. Por cries very well in this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It didn't end yet .. maybe tomorrow or next week Monday?

Thunjaokhun is quite hoobao --- he falls for every women's little trap except the one who loves him -- Mae Yen.

Khun Ying is so evil today --- I don't like her anymore.
Waitt.. what did Khun Ying do? I skipped through last week episodes lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Waitt.. what did Khun Ying do? I skipped through last week episodes lol.
Khun Dang got real sick so Yen offered to help out because she could not bare to see her daughter in pain from Jaokhun. Jaokhun gave her the okay so she came the following day to take care of her daughter. She stood by her daughter's side and took care of her until she's healed. Khunying saw how Jaokhun came in to look at the two mother/daughter and feel insecure about her place in his heart (I think) so she set up a scene the next morning to manipulate Jaokhun to think that Yen did all these because of money. Khunying saw Jaokhun hidden behind the bush and took out some money and handed it over to Yen and thanked her for her help in taking of khundang. Yen refused but khunying insisted that the money is to show her gratitude. Yen can't resisted her then accept the bag of money. After Yen left the scene Jaokhun came out of the bush to ask what Yen is doing there. Khunying then said she paid Yen some money because no one will help care for her sick child until they are promised money, especially when a child who's illness could be potentially dangerous such as death. This left Jaokhun to draw his conclusion that Yen did it out of money but not out of concern.

I tell you women can be sneaky like this ... why can't she lead a nobel life after taking advantage of a cornered woman life like Yen. She too me is ain't no noble like she claimed to be. Anyway, happy fourth of July to y'all ladies. I'm going to go back to enjoy the festivities at home ....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Khun Dang got real sick so Yen offered to help out because she could not bare to see her daughter in pain from Jaokhun. Jaokhun gave her the okay so she came the following day to take care of her daughter. She stood by her daughter's side and took care of her until she's healed. Khunying saw how Jaokhun came in to look at the two mother/daughter and feel insecure about her place in his heart (I think) so she set up a scene the next morning to manipulate Jaokhun to think that Yen did all these because of money. Khunying saw Jaokhun hidden behind the bush and took out some money and handed it over to Yen and thanked her for her help in taking of khundang. Yen refused but khunying insisted that the money is to show her gratitude. Yen can't resisted her then accept the bag of money. After Yen left the scene Jaokhun came out of the bush to ask what Yen is doing there. Khunying then said she paid Yen some money because no one will help care for her sick child until they are promised money, especially when a child who's illness could be potentially dangerous such as death. This left Jaokhun to draw his conclusion that Yen did it out of money but not out of concern.

I tell you women can be sneaky like this ... why can't she lead a nobel life after taking advantage of a cornered woman life like Yen. She too me is ain't no noble like she claimed to be. Anyway, happy fourth of July to y'all ladies. I'm going to go back to enjoy the festivities at home ....
Ahh I see Cece. and thank you for clarifying! Happy July 4th.

I'm watching today's episode and I'm glad in this version Khun Ying admitted Khun Daeng's status. In the previous version Khun Daeng's real mother was never revealed. At least I don't thinks so.

cecilia

Staff member
Ahh I see Cece. and thank you for clarifying! Happy July 4th.

I'm watching today's episode and I'm glad in this version Khun Ying admitted Khun Daeng's status. In the previous version Khun Daeng's real mother was never revealed. At least I don't thinks so.
I didn't have a chance to watch today episode yet .. I'll let you know what my thought is when I'm done :)

I'm actually quite satisfy with this version ... everything was told/clear out in the end by all parties. I just wish ... wish that Jaokhun went with Yen to her parent's place and ask her hand in marriage -- the proper way to make up for all the bad times he had put her through. I'm sure the story goes something like that but it would be nice to see it in actions.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wanted to see more! I want Mae Salee to get out of jail, Khun Dan to grow up like the old version & yes...Jaokhun to go with Yen or show up to her parents' house to ask for her hand in marriage.

cecilia

Staff member
I want to see more too ... I actually feel sorry for Mae Salee and want her to get justice for failing to see Khun Pra's malicious tricks behind her husband's misfortune with the government. I'm glad to see that hard life has made her a better person and so getting her out of jail will make sense for someone to have a second chance.

I really like the end how Jaokhun went after Yen and sulked up to her --- just wish she gets her fair share of being a 'rightful' wife role even though she's not his first first.