[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
yes it is. Khun pin had said it on a interview. She also said that Ploy had called her fot get this role as salee by herself. and this lakorn is her big project for ch3.

but Khun Pin have go wait of her regissuer Kittisuk, he is working on another drama Tai Ngao Jan,at the moment.
And the sad new is , it will be not starting before April/May 2015 :-( so losg time.....

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Kob version made me.cried so much...sad sad sad....i would.of thought woonsen would be salee nd ploy be khun ying but not... some how they seem to fit the roll but oh well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sukialen said:
yes it is. Khun pin had said it on a interview. She also said that Ploy had called her fot get this role as salee by herself. and this lakorn is her big project for ch3.

but Khun Pin have go wait of her regissuer Kittisuk, he is working on another drama Tai Ngao Jan,at the moment.
And the sad new is , it will be not starting before April/May 2015 :-( so losg time.....
yes it will be long wait also Rome has Fai Lang Fai makerJ Khun Nok Jariya and Ploy busy with events also her show host 'the Face Thailand' 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
khmaichick559 said:
Kob version made me.cried so much...sad sad sad....i would.of thought woonsen would be salee nd ploy be khun ying but not... some how they seem to fit the roll but oh well
both of them playing as Rome's wives 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
Such a challenging role for Yam..I'm happy for her
The story line is so sad but the filming is still so long to go.....
they are choosing All Star cast big project, so happy for Yam she's lucky getting a chance to work with P'Rome and P'Ploy 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow, congrats to Yam for landing a new challenging role and lakorn. She'll be so happy to work with the cast, especially Ploy since Ploy is her favorite actress. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
Oh wow, congrats to Yam for landing a new challenging role and lakorn. She'll be so happy to work with the cast, especially Ploy since Ploy is her favorite actress. 
wow dara has their own favourite. Like Patricia favourite is Chompoo 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, all celebrities have their own favorite actors and actresses. Patricia likes to change her mind depending on the situation/tidings, lol but yeah for the most part, Chom is her favorite. Majority of actresses like Yaya, Kim, Bella, Mew, Wawwa love Anne Thongprasom. A good majority of the younger actresses idolize Yaya and Aum Patchrapa. Older actresses like in Chom's generation adore Mew Lalita. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That's weird that Ploy rejected it cause she's claiming it's too similar to another role. When K'Pin (owner of TV Scene) first gave news about this, she said Ploy herself called her and said that she wanted the role of Salee and K'Pin said when someone wants a 2nd chance she's willing to give it and work with them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea I thought it was mentioned above that ploy ask khun pin to play the role of salee. Kind of odd since now she reject it? What is khun.pin talking about 2nd chance. Did her n ploy not get along? She starred in a couple of lakorns with tv scene

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Pin revealed in the interview that Ploy has worked with TV Scene in many lakorns. In each lakorn, there were times where she'd be angry and sulk but looking at her work, she's able to act accordingly. Whenever they count 5-3, she's able to act right away so even though Khun Pin is someone who gets offended easily, he also forgives people easily. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
That's weird that Ploy rejected it cause she's claiming it's too similar to another role. When K'Pin (owner of TV Scene) first gave news about this, she said Ploy herself called her and said that she wanted the role of Salee and K'Pin said when someone wants a 2nd chance she's willing to give it and work with them.
no it wasn't Ploy that called Khun Pin it was her mum 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am wondering why she rejected the last minute when at the start she is the one started asking

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awh, that sucks that Ploy isn't playing as Salee anymore. Yui won so many awards with that role. It would have been a great challenging role to play. I wonder who's replacing Ploy. I recommend Jui... but not sure if Jui would want to play rai right now.