[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Oooooooyyyy you are too fast and fell on me Peace :wackonut: You are too heavy :strong:  I feel like I'm Boy and you made me as your seat :phew:
Like this :p   :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Just kidding  :wink: Boy caught you :p or you can imagine Ball instead of Boy :coverlaf:
peace said:
STEP HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP CATCH ME IF YOU CAN :faint: :faint:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. You guys are too funny. The pool kiss was real. Kim and Boy even told us their decision in the BTS earlier. I'm going to go watch todays episode first though. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HAHAHAHAHAAA i will crush you with the ground :rofl: :rofl:

now get ready this is for all KIMBO big fans and tell me what you think my heart beat beat beat   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: You won Peace but for me staright kiss in BTS is best  :thumbsup:
peace said:
HAHAHAHAHAAA i will crush you with the ground :rofl: :rofl:

now get ready this is for all KIMBO big fans and tell me what you think my heart beat beat beat   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
While bending, she touched her stomach, so she was pregnant when they threw her out. Aww did Danai knew

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yayyyyyyyyy...Peace...I'm one of their shipping fans too. :clap: :worthy: :bump: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I got one like now and its over again :p
that scene was making my heart beat fast  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Peace is this your favorite ep??? You are still excited :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I got one like now and its over again :p
that scene was making my heart beat fast  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Peace is this your favorite ep??? You are still excited :woot:  :woot:
yes it's i can keep watching it over and over and over again soooo good i will be waiting for the sub with patient so my fun will be totally completed  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Today's episode is another really great one to watch. I'm glad that everyone found out that Nate is the killer now. I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Pina were going to kiss and Jae walks by. It was just so awkward and I wasn't even mad at Jae for doing that because it was funny. Orn has always been a smart girl, from tricking Seua at first to use his phone till the end where she got the video tape. I loved it so much where Orn pleaded Seua to come in and play with her because she's bored. Seua said it wouldn't look good cause she's a girl and he's a guy. Orn says "I miss you so much to the point where I forgot all about P'Tee." Awe!!! Then Seua's reaction was so adorable! LOL. Natee kissing Pim and saying that it was CPR was hilarious.

Pim calls Natee to her room to see the N, on the jewelry. After their eyes meet Natee turns away.

Natee: Next time don't call me into your room again because it's not pretty.

Natee walks out and Pim follows.

Pim: Wait, what do you mean saying this? I called you to look at the jewelry not to do something else.

Natee: I'm not say that, just that being alone together isn't good. It'll ruin reputation and the important thing is that when I'm close to you i can't control myself from...Let's just say I'm sorry.

Pim: Sorry for what?

Natee: Sorry for losing my conscience and kissing you the other day.

Pim: Losing your conscience? Everything that happened between us is only because you lost control of yourself?

Natee: I don't know what to say, I just know that whatever is between us, can't happen. And I even caused you damage even though I'm going to leave.

Pim: If so, then go, today is even better. I told you to go.

Natee:pim, I'm sorry, I didn't...

Pim: Don't have to be nice to me. Don't. I always thought that we had good feelings toward each other, but now I know that I feel this way one-sided. You are no different from others, who love to take advantage and isn't sincere.

Natee: You really don't know how I feel about you? How cute you are when I'm with you? On the outside, you may be a nang rai to anyone, I don't care, but to me you are a good person. You have a good heart and kind. You are cute to the point where....But it can't be. I can't accept the life that you are living, I'm not like you.

Pim: And you think I want to be this way? I want to be like I am when I'm with you, but I can't do it because this is my job. This is my life.

Natee: That's why, what I can't do. The thing between is impossible. I'm sorry.

Natee walks away.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr i lovveeee youuuuuuuuuu you are sooooooooooooooooooo kind :thanks: :thanks: ommyyyy those lines are perfect and i knew it even i don't understand thai but it was clear the words were written in their face Natee is mean after making her fall for he disappointed her with this i'm really mad why he don't fight for his feeling doesn't he saw how hurt Pim was before open up to him he know she had enough scares "lost conscience" that's a lame excuse  from him hate it :teary: :teary: :teary: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
smilealways06 said:
I know I'm off topic, but when will these two adorable couple get a magazine photo shoot?
there is no chance even ananberley didn't get the chance :cry: