[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
After talking to Pipat, she was very angry but controlled herself making fist. I think she is hiding her negative side, showing only good side of her so people can love her. Its my be cos of her childhood. But we still dont know anything about her past so we cant say why she is acting like that

i can't wait to know what is the story behind this woman Pim she is hearing the conversation between jae Natee and Pim and even jump in the middle   the moment she heard notebook 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think that P'ek is using Jae for his career. Cos he was smirking. Aww Jae will be sad if he knows the truth  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
I was screaming when Natee called Pim as Nong Pim lol :heart:
Loved when Nath was jealous seeing Natee and Pim teasing eachother after coming home :coverlaf: She interrupted them and said they act like koo gud :p Thank you bieluvr for telling me the meaning of it, so today i understood before sub :p
 I think the guy who cut the wire is the same guy Nath gave money  :scratchhead2: they both were wearing shorts
I'm confused again. One who died used to blackmail Nath with Nam's clip. Why will he ask money from Nath instead of Nam.
Aww best part is they both know now that they are childhood friends  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:
Who informed press to come to orphanage?? Why everyone was looking down on Pim on set after Maturoth's video??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why are you teasing me step i'm still in part3 and i'm hating on Natee right now i don't lik epare'k lik ethat who are dumb when it comes in the relationship with the nang'rai doesn't Natee that he is giving more intention to Nath then Pim doesn't he care for her feeling arrgghh   :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You will hate him tomorrow more. I want to hit him so much  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :smack:
Sorry, you continue to watch  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup: :p 
peace said:
why are you teasing me step i'm still in part3 and i'm hating on Natee right now i don't lik epare'k lik ethat who are dumb when it comes in the relationship with the nang'rai doesn't Natee that he is giving more intention to Nath then Pim doesn't he care for her feeling arrgghh   :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Ball is becoming better in every ep. I want to see him and Orn together soon :p
Boy is too old for me :p cos it's you, I will share Ball with you LOL :coverlaf:
LOL. Yes, thank you. Boy is too old for me too. Haha. Ball and Orn is really adorable.

And you're welcome, I will get to explaining things for you when I finish watching. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace dont open this also, my 1 prediction came true  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

I said its lakorn inside a lakorn when Natee saved Pim from the rope. I'm sooooooooooooo HAPPY I said right  :ghehe:  :ghehe: I did not even know Natee will also act :p
What was most funny was that ad. LOLOLOL they made Natee act, made Pim and Nath hang above, they acted like savers, Natee even tore his pants and everything were for girls' skin whitening ad??  :shrug:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: they worked so hard only for that   :sweat:  :sweat:  :lmao3: I was laughing without control when they zoomed Nath's  skin and showed roll on :loool:  OMMMGGG

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :)
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Yes, thank you. Boy is too old for me too. Haha. Ball and Orn is really adorable.

And you're welcome, I will get to explaining things for you when I finish watching. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sooo sooo soo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: i love this kind ofe moment every girl need a man who will give his shoulder to cry and dry her tears aaaaaaaaaaa and how he made her relaze that he remembered her "nong pim" :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm  less mad now at him when nath wanted to massage him he somehow made her stop , and about the accident why Pim ddin't remembered what she saw in the car before filming she will automatically suspect Nath i think from there Pim will start to see her real face will continue watching the surprise part that Step told me about 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyyyyy that singing part was soo touching :spin: :spin: how their relationship grow from the start until now :heart: :heart: :heart:

is he taking her for  a date  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Few more minutes  :woot: :woot: :woot:

peace said:
oyyyyyy that singing part was soo touching :spin: :spin: how their relationship grow from the start until now :heart: :heart: :heart:
is he taking her for  a date  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Few more minutes  :woot: :woot: :woot:
OOOOMMMYYYY it's her birthday he made a surprise for her in such a creative and touching way  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: i'm melting from sweetness of this ep im now satisfied with Natee he made up for himself aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she was sooo touched ayyyyyy :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what happen in the end why she is stressed what news come up all the reporter like a crazy after her Bie help please  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will remove my spoilers now :p I loved it so much. You know now they both know that they knew eachother from kids  :dance3:  :dance3:
peace said:
OOOOMMMYYYY it's her birthday he made a surprise for her in such a creative and touching way  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: i'm melting from sweetness of this ep im now satisfied with Natee he made up for himself aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she was sooo touched ayyyyyy :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim sang song for another lakorn. I loved that song in her voice  :bopping:  :bopping:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THE PREVIEWWWWWWWWW MADE ME CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: this is getting better an dbetter and better 

now let me express how i felt in this ep CUTNESS SWEETNESS LOVE WARM do you know it's the love between Pim and Nath AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

and when i remember  i will have to wait for 24 hours to be able to watch the next ep :faint: :faint: :faint: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it looks she lost patient and she can't take it anymore she can't endure seeing him being sweet to Nath she is back to her defend zone i don't blame her Natee should knew this is coming 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
AAhhh, so sorry guys. My internet just died when i was twenty minutes into tha lakorn. I will have to go back and watch it later.