[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Bie :) Well I want it to be like Sompop kidnapping Nam so atleast my one predictions comes true. I will be happy with that lol :coverlaf:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I really can't accept Charlie being bad also, because like i said before, if he wasn't gay, he'd be the guy i fall in love with other than Natee. I can't wait to find out who'll be the closest too. LOL :)

Nam is not Danai's daughter, but is Pim's sister because they really loved each other as much as sisters at the orphanage only. I think Sompop just kidnapped Nam without Danai knowing. I think Danai might really like Nam so he was nice to her.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 6 part 6

Forced to act like strangers    -_-

Feeling like a kid again   :lol:

Old memory made her happy

I think Natee realised its that kid he used to play with

Meeting again after so many years, they missed eachother  :)

Did he overhear everything??   :scratchchin:

Is he aunt's grandson???   :eek:

So Natee and Pim both know that they are childhood friends. I think Natee asked his grandmom about the kid he used to play with but did not tell her name lol may be he wanted Pim to know that he also remembers her   :p aww these two are cuuute  :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Case was closed cos of pressure from some people, to reopen it they need some strong proof which they dont have. The only proof they have is the autopsy report but thats not enough cos they still have no idea who might have killed Nam just like us :p
tgamber said:
Aside from Natee and his cousin, the entire police force seems useless. Pim is risking her life investigating and others won't even reopen the presumed suicide case of Nam.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Step that sooo beautiful :spin: :spin: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: and yes both of them realized they are childhood friends a twist i never thought of btw Step  do you feel tired from doing the gifs ? cause  i know how tiring it's and how much time it takes 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I did not know it will take so much time :coverlaf: but I'm happy to do it cos its fun  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: thank you for always liking them Peace and everyone  :thanks: Idk if I can do it like this in pcknmcpw, I will miss this thread after this lakorn lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy wishing Kim on her 22nd birthday with Margie. For those who have not seen :p 1:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dpn7DCeSjM

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Lol I did not know it will take so much time :coverlaf: but I'm happy to do it cos its fun  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: thank you for always liking them Peace and everyone  :thanks: Idk if I can do it like this in pcknmcpw, I will miss this thread after this lakorn lol

thank you for you for the effort i really enjoyed them so much it really fun to make the best moments in the ep on gifs great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: now if you want you can take a rest i will do the rest of the ep today is a free day for me it's THE WEEKEND  haha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW you can continue :woot:  :woot:  :woot: and I'm not tired of doing it lol now waiting for yours  :dance1:  :dance1: yayyyyyyyy
peace said:

thank you for you for the effort i really enjoyed them so much it really fun to make the best moments in the ep on gifs great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: now if you want you can take a rest i will do the rest of the ep today is a free day for me it's THE WEEKEND  haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
WOW you can continue :woot:  :woot:  :woot: and I'm not tired of doing it lol now waiting for yours  :dance1:  :dance1: yayyyyyyyy

:highfive:

ep6 part7 

now can someone tell me what this guy is doing here hmmm how he knew Pim is there even her look stunned 

from what i could understood he came to ask Pim about her relationship with Natee and of course the manly Natee wanted to show him how close they are haha :coverlaf:

they don't need for words they understand each other from a glance of eye

pim: "ah yes we are close now "

he put the wild smile but that is not for too long

"but he is with no manner <_<"

and that no manner man his arms are your first place whenver you feel scared right pim :ghehe: :spin: :spin: it's now a habit no day pass without being carried in his arms 

i would love to try to sit on his back it look comfortable from the way she is sitting on him haha :lolyup:

and now the clever Nan'rai found her saver plan from rumors  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

poor Natee was putted as a cover up gay :bhehe:  lieutenant take it at a service for your woman 

"good morning how are you doing non sao" :D :D now it's her turn to tease him for once 

" take eat this NONG SAO umm umm"  :wink:  :wink:
" :mellow: " your turn to stulk mr bodyguard :lolyup:

she soo satisfied :D :D :D but i love this side fo fher when she smile happily and it always happen only because of Natee ,  he is her source of happiness :heart: :heart:

the rumors sure spread so fast HAHAHAHA :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
THATS BETTER THAN MINE  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: OMG they are so sooo sooooooo funny  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

:highfive:  their bickering scene are soo natural , they make the story soo enjoyable to watch 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Kim was not koo jin with Mark, if she was single, do you like Boy with her??     :bhehe:    :facepalm:   :secret:   :shutup:  
peace said:

:highfive:  their bickering scene are soo natural , they make the story soo enjoyable to watch 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ball (other police who is Natee's cousin) should get more scenes, Orn is becoming cute now as she is not chasing Natee too much like before lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
If Kim was not koo jin with Mark, if she was single, do you like Boy with her??     :bhehe:    :facepalm:   :secret:   :shutup:  
:no: :nono1:   :no: :no: do you believe i stayed over 5 min staring at your comment blanked :mellow: for me i stopped shipping kim with anyone off_screen  i just ship her hard with her co_star on screen that's enough for me :coverlaf: :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I understand, I should get over with Boy and go to Ball :phew: Boy is cute in this lakorn lol
peace said:
:no: :nono1:   :no: :no: do you believe i stayed over 5 min staring at your comment blanked :mellow: for me i stopped shipping kim with anyone off_screen  i just ship her hard with her co_star on screen that's enough for me :coverlaf: :p