[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
  :facepalm:  I forgot to write 'just kidding'   :facepalm: I pretend I did not make that post :shrug:

P.S. KimBo  :heart:

:phew: :phew: :phew:

your hand lady ahem ahem , everyone love touching kim's boob oops :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
rewatching ep 1 with sub i noticed we didn't talk how this lakorn have a hidden msg about the things that happen in close door in the ent industry like how some old actresses feel jeaoulous from newbies cause they took the spotlight from them or how the daras have to give intention to every move they make the scene when Pim's dree was ripped and she couldn't get out afraid from reporter would take pics of her and make news Natee told her "why feel embarrassed you are human too" that line made me pity the daras they are most of the time not treated like human but with perfection standards 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when having a family is your biggest dream but sadly you can't reach that dream sadness will make a home in your heart that is so dark and cold :cry: :cry: that what i felt watching the scene Pim knew her sister died she can't have any family now her last hope is gone 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to applause and thank so much the sub team who are giving their time and effort to make other enjoy this drama to the fullest i 'm sooo sooooo thankful and i really want them to know that thank you Ninja007,domogil, Lisana , and i want to thank Bieluver too she is like my calming pill until the sub come thank you ladies :clap2: :clap2: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:  :bravo: :bravo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"pim i come back home earlier to tell the amid to prepare the honeymoon suit" hahahaha that crack me :loool: Charlie is shipping pim and natee just like us haha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Natee told Satra to stop being crazy for actresses

What happened to him now? :coverlaf: hypocrite lol

Cant stop looking at her  :pervie:

They fought for Pim's Italian dress, but here these 2 wearing similar outfits  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is challenging charlie that she will make Natee quite well pimchanock you don't know  him yet he is making her go crazy instead :ghehe: always acting sooo cool to her complaining and hard temper hahahaha i love that :p

"stop the car i will drive myself" :girlmad:
"  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: "
"stop"  :eyetwitch:
"  ^_^  "
"come on stop"  :huh:
" -_-   <_< "
and she just give up haha

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
peace said:
rewatching ep 1 with sub i noticed we didn't talk how this lakorn have a hidden msg about the things that happen in close door in the ent industry like how some old actresses feel jeaoulous from newbies cause they took the spotlight from them or how the daras have to give intention to every move they make the scene when Pim's dree was ripped and she couldn't get out afraid from reporter would take pics of her and make news Natee told her "why feel embarrassed you are human too" that line made me pity the daras they are most of the time not treated like human but with perfection standards 
where can I watch this with eng sub?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
3 days to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

i wonder what is that necklace and apparently the letter N in it is for "Nam"  and why she gave her that  :scratchhead2:

cr as tagged, bannyying

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
3 days to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

i wonder what is that necklace and apparently the letter N in it is for "Nam"  and why she gave her that  :scratchhead2:

cr as tagged, bannyying

I think it's a clue for Pim. Maybe the person who killed her's name starts with the letter N (aka Nate). Or the person who killed her took her necklace so if Pim finds that necklace, it's a clue to help her. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I think it's a clue for Pim. Maybe the person who killed her's name starts with the letter N (aka Nate). Or the person who killed her took her necklace so if Pim finds that necklace, it's a clue to help her. :)

i don't think that necklace N refer to the person who killed her but i do agree with the rest of your guessing totally possible :yes: :yes: coz in this scene Pim is wearing the necklace so i believe it's belong to Nam so the N is for "Nam" and Pim will found it in the end  with the killer

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i saw you talking with neth's brother in the garden is that why you went there?" i smell jealousy :coverlaf:
"what if i don't answer?" then you will make his jealousy more
"then i will conclude that you have fun playing with men feeling" ooooyyyy i don't mind adding boy to the list of actor i wantto see kim in slap/kiss genre haha

"up to you"  they don't give to one and other