[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Now I understood after rewatching the last part.  Ch3 uploaded last part just few hours ago. Pim and Nam are real sisters adopted by different parents. Nam was living a sad life, her parents were mean and wanted money so they hurt Nam. Cant wait for next episode to know the danger Nam's soul hinted. Natee becomes her bodyguard OMG 6 more days  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
She will try to break up them, even tries to kill Pim if I'm not wrong. She is so scary
monkeykimmy said:
yes. Yard's role seems like a double faced person. She loves Natee and jealous about Pimchanok. Thats what I see.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
She will try to break up them, even tries to kill Pim if I'm not wrong. She is so scary
yes totally psycho but i think pimchanock will see her true colors while she deceived other remember the water scene in the teaser , now i know why pimchanock will be like this with her coz she will see her true face 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
yes totally psycho but i think pimchanock will see her true colors while she deceived other remember the water scene in the teaser , now i know why pimchanock will be like this with her coz she will see her true face 

I‘m wondering she is already a bad person at first or she turns to be a bad person because of some reasons(maybe jealous) later.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Natee targetting her to protect Pim :spin: ep 2 will be more fun  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:

Step

Mrs James Ma

And that annoying girl who feed food to Natee ends up wiith Boy's friend, Ball  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Actually I wang to ask whats the relationship of Nam's boyfriend and Yard's character? Bro-sis?
i don't think so i'm not sure what's the relationship she look  jealous from Nam and her boyfriend from this shot in  the generic of beginning  

Step said:
Natee targetting her to protect Pim :spin: ep 2 will be more fun  :dance1:  :dance1:
that's is not in the next ep i took that gif from the generic of beginning

Bieluvr said:
I think she's going to be bad from the beginning and turn good later.
that what i think too this story is really interesting i can't wait for the next ep aaaaaa 6 day is soo long 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy memories can make you suffer  when the person present in it leave you    :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I find the girl that plays Kim's "younger sister" is pretty she looks like a mixture of Lydia/View. I'm glad Gail is in here, wish they made her a good character instead of the villain. 

It was sad when she was talking about wanting to become famous so people would recognize her face in hope of finding her sister :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is soo funny hahahhaa they are having fun mocking at the serious cop   :coverlaf:

see Pimchanock is a good normal person who look nice with other when they are nice to her 
awwwwwww :spin: :spin: he was blow by her beauty 

i'm liking the Ball guy he soo funny and easy going :lol:
"are you sure you are no having a crush on her"  :pervie:

KimmmBooo bickering whenever they meet but that will change :coverlaf: 
Bie pllleaaaaasssseee can you translate for us what did they say to each other 

trying to cover up the mess by  holding his  arm and him he is like "what the hell she is doing now haha"
and everyone is like "ooohhhhh relieve  :phew: "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"lift me up "  :secret:
"no" how can you say no there is many men who dream to be in your place :ghehe:
"i said lift me up now"  :smack:  :girlmad:
:eyetwitch: "she is scary i better lift her up" 

my reaction was just like them :woot:  hahaha

he is ^rescuing her even before becoming her bodyguard that what we call destiny bring them together 

he couldn't leave her in that condition :spin: the classical gentleman move that can make any woman feel touched :crush: 

she try to hide her sweet face and pretend not to accept his mov

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

lost mother is not enough now she lost her sister who doesn't even had the chance to say goodbye or have happy memories with her  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I feel like a bad Kim's fan since I didn't know this lakorn is being aired at the moment. It looks somewhat scary, but interesting. I'm not really into ghost related stuffs, but since I just finished one ghost related drama last week and that drama is like my all time favorite now, I guess I can handle another one with ease.

Hopefully this lakorn gets subbed. I'm off to watching the first episode raw now.