[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot to check this thread :facepalm: 
I love everything in this lakorn. Natee is perfect man. This scene awwww Natee did not know Pim but he stayed whole night to take care of her. 
peace said:
i really loved pim and Natee relationship :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is soo funny 2 hours a go i rewatched the old mv i made for them and i said "wow i forget how good this two were together they really had chemistry" , you know that feeling when you don't watch a thing for a while and hen you rewatch it again you feel why you loved it at the first place, and now i see you post this :lol: what a coincidence 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww in 3:00 previous year's king of Talui (Boy) talks about this year's Queen of Talui (Kim)  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: but Boy is always mean to her :facepalm: I like what Kim said to him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4do7k8jt8S0

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I just have finished to watch the lakorn and i really loved it.
I think that they have good chemisty, the history of the lakorn was awesome, some mystery and action (i just love it), at some moment it's make me think at Qi Pao (because of the ghost and mystery) so it's was really great for me.
And the OST is really great <3

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think that they have good chemisty, the history of the lakorn was awesome, some mystery and action (i just love it), at some moment it's make me think at Qi Pao (because of the ghost and mystery) so it's was really great for me.
Ditto. :) Really want to see them both on screen again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm surprised to your feeadback cause many said is not that great but personally it was not bad the only thing we can complain about is the wardrobe and the quality of the cameras , but overall i had a very good fun watching it live back then and even rewatching it again this year so happy to see you liked it too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it has been a while but still when i rewatch scenes from this lakorn i say "kim and boy really really did a good job" i still have the same emotion from rewatching it :icon12: