[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, it would be one of my greatest gifts of the year if they pair them up in the CUPIDs, or a new fresh romantic/comedy one.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:     OMGOMGOMG I cant control laughing seeing this pic  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  Boy's clothes, expression  :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Voting Rules.
If you are voting from website THAITV3.COM
1. You should be a member in Thaitv3.com 
2. You can vote one time per day.
3. The decision of the judge is final.

Voting in SMS
1. Can vote an unlimited number of awards in each category
2. The decision of the judge is final.

Vote for your favorite actor, type "FCxxx" send it to this number 4838133 (3 Baht / message) (its applicable in Thailand)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
peace said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFTG9yo0COc

see step  i already post it :p thank you for liking it 

I hate you Peace. You have made KimBo's MV and we dont even know   :weee:   :weee:   :weee:
or you shared and we did not see it   :scratchhead2:   :scratchhead2: THANK YOU for that also. Loved it so much. Awww Kim in 0:37 - 0:42 she loked very beautiful in that scene. THANK YOU AGAIN. Please share it in NRTR thread  :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY. Idk how I missed it. I think I watched it and forgot :p THANK YOU for this. I'm watching it continuously cos of my favorite scenes. Thanks :kiss2:
peace said:

see step  i already post it :p thank you for liking it 

DaoRisa

The clip is too fast. Step, could you tell me who are in top 5? and what lakorns?

By the way, thanks a 1000 times to Step and Peace who always make this thread alive. Kind of bring back the memories. Love every scene they were together....Kim gets along with all of her male stars. Her charming face and sweet character make people around feel comfortable with. Their roles in here is in my favorite list.

Life move on...She's with JamesMa next, and Boy with Matt (Those two are from KPD). I found Kim and JamesMa will bring us more chemistry, definitely shipping them, while I'm not sure about Boy/Matt....I'm so look forward to seeing Kim with JamesMa, and strongly hope one day she and Boy will meet again in the cutest role slap/kiss lakorn. :) :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Best actor
James Jirayu
JMa
Nadech
Mario
Great

Best Actress
Kim
Mint
Matt
Bella
Yaya

Best Lakorn
Ka Badin
Lom Sorn Ruk
Mafia Series
Neung Nai Suang
Ab Rak Online

Best Ost
Tee Jing Chan Kor Jeb by Nadech, LSR
Idk 2, 3
Moht Hua Jai by Ben Chalatit - Ka Badin

DaoRisa

Thanks Step, oooo...Jame Ji is on top? I didn't see anything special on him...it should be James Ma ... :)but happy that KIM and KPD are on the top. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome :) thats for week 1. There are many weeks to vote. JJ is very popular in Thailand. He gets paid more than Nadech. NY fans did not like when JJ was paired with Yaya. Their fans always fight lol so I'm not surprised.
I want JMa to win :p