[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"can you tell me about mother" ohh :teary:
"paka is a beautiful woman like you , she is talented and strong" i would love to see the paka character played by kim in a separate lakorn  

"you look like your mother very much, i feel ashamed for what i did in the past"
"i't already the past we can't go back in time" she took the wisdom from Natee :spin:

"paka probably want you to keep this necklace as her memory" only memory left 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"thank you ...... thank you DAD" she now have a father to call him dad first time from the day she was born so touching 

"can dad hug you dear
"i'm sorry dad"  :cry:  :cry: dady daughter moment 

happy reconciliation  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the last part of the lakorn the  happy end of PiNa story :cry:

"thank you very much for helping me reconciling with my father " :spin: :spin: :spin: walking hand in hand in the beach with hert full of love :heart:
"i just want you to be happy" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush:
"i promised to mom and nam from now on i will live my life to the fullest every day " yeah just be happy 

"and make it meaningful for people that i love"
"and?........... am i one of those people" you know you are you just want to hear it from her mouth right?  :pervie:
"if you are not then why would i went to make up with you " ohhhhh she was sooo shyyyyy :blush: :blush: :blush: i love how cutte they are when they are romantic to each other the stares are soo sweeett :spin: :spin:

"why did you do" his stares anf face so tricky  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
her face shyy shyy soo cutttttttttttteee she loves him :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

i was smiling like dumb crazy girl in front of my cp in this scene soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo cuuuttteeeeeeeeee  :woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:  
"because of love" with very low shy shy voice  :blush:  :blush:
"what was that?" come on Natee she is already blushing do hard  :coverlaf:
"because of love"  ohhh   :cloud9:
"say it louder , it's very windy i can't hear anything" tricky lover  :p  :p
"I LOVE YOU"   :woot2:   :woot2:  he look so satisfied   :rolleyes:   :lol:

"still clumsy as usual"  :ghehe:
"ouch you must take responsibility" now her turn to be tricky haha  :lol:   
"what"
"carry me"   ;)   ;)
"carry you again, think about it how many time did i carry you" btw it has been a while he didn't carry her  :lolyup: heh come one bf you should carry your lady 

"all together the weith that i carry you it combine to one ton " soo meaaaaannnn   <_<   <_<   :smack:   :smack:
"braid face bad mouth non stop "   :weee:   :weee:
"i'm saying the truth"   :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"will you carry me or not
"no"
"will you carry me or not
"nope"
"  :numchuck: will you carry me or not
"how about piggy back , i can't carry yu anymore"  :rofl:  :rofl:

"wait"
"heh"
"a reward"  :spin:
"what"
"a reward for riding my back"
"no a ride first"
"reward first"
"a ride first"
"fine after a ride then reward" BOYFRIENDS ALWAYS LOSE IN FRONT OF THE CUTENESS OF THEIR GIRLFRIEND  :spin:  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" i promise i will live the rest of my life to love my nang rai tee rak" :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 
:kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

THE END 
 ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Thank you so much PEACE for all the gifs. Two thumbs up!
thank you it's my pleasure i had a great great time spazzing with you and everyone too over kimbo  sadly everything had an end but the beautiful memory stay alive :heart: 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks, and same with me. Nang Rai Tee Rak will be with me for a long long time, like I have for Kim and Nadech (the one that most of viewers unhappy with the cast (they want to see Nadech w/Yaya). Kim was great with all her main actors, including Annanda which I found her look cute with him too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Thanks, and same with me. Nang Rai Tee Rak will be with me for a long long time, like I have for Kim and Nadech (the one that most of viewers unhappy with the cast (they want to see Nadech w/Yaya). Kim was great with all her main actors, including Annanda which I found her look cute with him too.

kim has the ability to make chemistry with any actor (minus smart :coverlaf)  boy was a challenge when i first knew they will pair up i have a total different opinion of him i didn't watch any of his work before so i didn't expect to see this much chemistry i expected they will have chemistry since we saw them in couple pic and they acted as brother in 4heart in the mountain but personally i didn't think it will be like this and i will love it this much it was really a great surprise  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yayyyy Boy's MV released now  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:​ 
Sorry Heart by Instinct band. Its a sad song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOCqlE-4RqA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I wish Kim was paired with Boy in The Cupids lol
i want kim to pair up with boy again but after our wishful list you know :ghehe: there still other actors i want to see her in a work with them and also in the reunite list kimbo is third after ananda and nadech HAHA  

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG that will be too loooooooooong :phew:
Where is JMa??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: is he 4th?? 
peace said:
i want kim to pair up with boy again but after our wishful list you know :ghehe: there still other actors i want to see her in a work with them and also in the reunite list kimbo is third after ananda and nadech HAHA