[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome :) Its fun to do it cos I like Kim :yes:
DaoRisa said:
Bieluvr, thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Peace, I'm one among those who really really love your gifs w/sub from Bieluvr. I can't click "Like" anymore and don't know why, but want to say that I like and thanks a million. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Step, never forget to thank you enough. You are great to keep this thread alive. I stop by every day and always see something new to enjoy from your pics, clips, and gifs...Thanks  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

DaoRisa said:
Yes, you three (Step, Peace, and Bieluvr) are great in dedicating your times to make this thread full of flavors (sub, clips, pics, and gifs). I will miss this thread terribly after this drama ends.... I just added Boy and Kim as a couple on screen in my list. They really deserve the award from me personally.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm laaazzzzyyyyyyy :p You know when I do mistake I dont feel shy or embarrassed with you cos you know me well so I dont feel considerate lol I'm too comfortable with you :p :kiss2:
peace said:

please feel free Step i ddin't do the gifs cause i wanted to wait for the sub next week i feel the gifs with sub i can enjoy it much better like when i used to do it in the MLM days :coverlaf: but please don't feel considerate i want to see yours you are supper funny and you choose the moment greatly so please do it if you can  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I saw the meaning of dynamic cos I got confused with dynamite :p Awww thank you Peace  :blush: :blush: we help each other. Idk if I can be active like this always cos Idk if things will be same like this but I will try to be there always :thanks: 
peace said:

ohhh i feel touched it's my pleasure i'm glad you love it and thank you for your kind comment :blush: :blush: i love doing gifs is really fun for me and want to share it with people who like it too but without the help of Bielvur that post would not be completed i thank her too millions time for dedicating her time to write for us the translation i so much appreciate :thanks: :thanks: and also my teammate who always give me help and share with me the fun Step who i hope you will be always this active your are a dynamic for the thread  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have same question. Yesterday's ep was too good but it was too late. Nath suddenly did mistakes and everyone found proofs against her. There are so many things to clear in last ep so it was rushed yesterday.
Orn was always smart, she was the one who cracked the password to Nam's notebook,
tgamber said:
That's one hell of a way to get rid of crime evidence and one obsession Danai has over N shaped necklaces. And I do think it's a little rushed to reveal Nath like this. After all, she has been clever all along leaving no trace. And suddenly, Orn witnessed her suffocating Pim and her 2 phones left behind the crime scene was unrealistic. Seriously what kind of criminal would get rid of evidence like that?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

he is her happiness her laughter her savor her safe home the only one who can light up her world :spin: :spin: she forget the gossip the city the stressful life and just being happy with him  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I'm laaazzzzyyyyyyy :p You know when I do mistake I dont feel shy or embarrassed with you cos you know me well so I dont feel considerate lol I'm too comfortable with you :p :kiss2:

:kiss2: i'm really glad for having you as a company in AF all my interest for coming in AF is having fun and spazz with people who share the same passion and desire as me before you came i didn't really have this possibility cause most of the kim's fans are busy and don't connect much so i was like a crazy in her lakorn thread :ghehe: but now i have my teammate :wink: and i'm having super fun exchanging the thought and the love with everybody so thank you very much step :thanks:  and hope you will be active as much as you can :highfive:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You explained it well  :worthy:  :worthy: Natee and Pim will be one of my favorite pair now
peace said:

he is her happiness her laughter her savor her safe home the only one who can light up her world :spin: :spin: she forget the gossip the city the stressful life and just being happy with him  

Step

Mrs James Ma
What will I do after this lakorn is over. I will miss this thread and you all. Just 1 ep left, I hope they clear everything and give us many KimBo scenes

Step

Mrs James Ma
I feel same for you Peace  :highfive: I'm happy I have a teammate like you, otherwise I will be bored by now :yes:  :kiss2: and you made me interested in doing gifs :coverlaf: you know even Bieluvr can do gifs now :D
peace said:

:kiss2: i'm really glad for having you as a company in AF all my interest for coming in AF is having fun and spazz with people who share the same passion and desire as me before you came i didn't really have this possibility cause most of the kim's fans are busy and don't connect much so i was like a crazy in her lakorn thread :ghehe: but now i have my teammate :wink: and i'm having super fun exchanging the thought and the love with everybody so thank you very much step :thanks:  and hope you will be active as much as you can :highfive:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just wonder, Boy will have a new lakorn with Matt while Kim will be with James Ma (cool :) . Do they have any lakorns line up after those?? Just wonder...because I really want to see them back together again in the near future.

Step

Mrs James Ma
After Fai Lang Fai (with matt) he has a movie with Chompoo.
Kim has a lakorn with James Ji. Its Buang Hong.
Buang hong - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62884-ch3-buang-hong-thanud-lakorn/
DaoRisa said:
Just wonder, Boy will have a new lakorn with Matt while Kim will be with James Ma (cool :) . Do they have any lakorns line up after those?? Just wonder...because I really want to see them back together again in the near future.

DaoRisa

Wow...it's such a good news. Love and support both of them.... Love my lovely Boy, love my lovely Kim...Wow, after JamesMa is JameJi... :)  :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot Boy has one more lakorn with Mint in Cubic series. It will take long time cos its a series, we dont have fitting till now.
DaoRisa said:
Wow...it's such a good news. Love and support both of them.... Love my lovely Boy, love my lovely Kim...Wow, after JamesMa is JameJi... :)  :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

DaoRisa

Thank you, Step for the happy news. So for Boy and Mint, do they have a thread like Kim/JJ yet?

DaoRisa

Thanks. I just checked it. Boy and Mint will have a fitting day on October 19....Can't wait.