[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Danai gave that necklace to Nam
tgamber said:
So, how come Pim's mom N necklace got into the hand of Nam and how does it relate to the actual crime? I'm curious. Don't you?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bieluvr  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: so much.
I felt Natee was avoiding Pim when she called to her room cos he was not interested or excited like always.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant believe its only 1 ep. 2 scenes I'm rewatching, this one and that kiss :p 
peace said:
i tortured the reply button if he can talk he will tell me "get over i'm dying here have mercy " hahahaha and me i don't care i still didn't have enough :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i decided i will do gifs after sub it's better so since Bieluvr translated that part i couldn't resist to do the gifs that scene is soo intense and beautiful i would love to see boy and kim in a heavy love story :yes: :yes:

so let's start "Pim calls Natee to her room to see the N, on the jewelry. After their eyes meet Natee turns away."
i can understand him being a man he can't control his desire when he is alone with a woman he love and he want to show her how much he loves her he is dying to be with her , her too deep she want to be with him just look at hose stares and you will feel that 

Bieluvr said:

Natee: "Next time don't call me into your room again because it's not pretty." she was surprised from his word first time he say something like this

Natee walks out and Pim follows.

Pim: Wait, what do you mean saying this? I called you to look at the jewelry not to do something else.

Natee: "I'm not say that, just that being alone together isn't good. It'll ruin reputation and the important thing is that when I'm close to you i can't control myself from" he is being straight with her this is an adult talk now not just bickering 

Natee: ...Let's just say I'm sorry
Pim:" Sorry for what?" thet look in her eyes like she is can't understand why he is being like this all of sudden  

Natee: "Sorry for losing my conscience and kissing you the other day." he deserve a slap on this line are you kidding me you take advange of her then you say this 

Pim: "Losing your conscience? Everything that happened between us is only because you lost control of yourself?"  my poor Pim that line burn a fire in her heart like a stone throw on her 

Natee:" I don't know what to say, I just know that whatever is between us, can't happen. And I even caused you damage even though I'm going to leave."
her eyes her eyes hearing those words from his mouth is priceless amazing kim

Pim: If so, then go, today is even better. I told you to go. don't just push him slap him too he deserve it 

Natee:Pim, I'm sorry, I didn't... your sorry is useless i'm mad 
Pim: Don't have to be nice to me. Don't. I always thought that we had good feelings toward each other, but now I know that I feel this way one-sided. You are no different from others, who love to take advantage and isn't sincere.  AMAZING AMAZING EXPRESSION AND FABULOUS DELIVERER OF EMOTION 

Natee: You really don't know how I feel about you? How cute you are when I'm with you? then why can't you fight for her love

On the outside, you may be a nang rai to anyone, I don't care, but to me you are a good person. You have a good heart and kind.

You are cute to the point where....But it can't be. I can't accept the life that you are living, I'm not like you. silly lame excuse where was this when you was flirting  and making her fall for you heh i can't accept this words 

Pim: And you think I want to be this way? I want to be like I am when I'm with you, but I can't do it because this is my job. This is my life. Can't you see she want to be with you for real she is soo sincere :teary: :teary: :teary:

AND THIS A MOMENT WHEN YOU LOOK AT TWO LOVER WHO HEART ARE SPLIT  APART AND HURTING THE STARES THEY ARE GIVING TO EACH OTHER SAY A LOT MORE THAN WORDS CAN DO   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Natee: That's why, what I can't do. The thing between is impossible. I'm sorry.

Natee walks away. 

LOSER LOSER SUPER MAD AT HIM

and i'm crying now  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  she loved him so much it's hurt hurt hurt he was her world her savor from the loneliness she was the most happy only with him she gave her hope in a new life in a new beautiful world and seeing him walking away after these words is like seeing this dream fade the world fall apart everything she dreamed about is destroyed :cry: :cry:   :cry:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
tgamber said:
So, how come Pim's mom N necklace got into the hand of Nam and how does it relate to the actual crime? I'm curious. Don't you?
So twenty years ago, Danai had the necklace made special for Paka (Pim's mother) because he lives her with all his heart. (Yet I don't know what the letter N stands for since the mother's name starts with a P) Anyway, Paka got kicked out and he became a cold person until he met with Nam which he loved as well so he made another one for Nam. Danai then decides to make more of these "N" bracelets/necklaces for the Jewelry for children charity. Nate was wearing that "N" bracelet when she was drowning Pim and Orn saw it, the lady in black that was wearing the bracelet. Apparently everyone had it on because they're all the same. They had to find out whoever made those or gave the idea to make them because maybe that person planned to do it to hurt Pim without getting caught.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
i decided i will do gifs after sub it's better so since Bieluvr translated that part i couldn't resist to do the gifs that scene is soo intense and beautiful i would love to see boy and kim in a heavy love story :yes: :yes:

so let's start "Pim calls Natee to her room to see the N, on the jewelry. After their eyes meet Natee turns away."
i can understand him being a man he can't control his desire when he is alone with a woman he love and he want to show her how much he loves her he is dying to be with her , her too deep she want to be with him just look at hose stares and you will feel that 

and i'm crying now  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  she loved him so much it's hurt hurt hurt he was her world her savor from the loneliness she was the most happy only with him she gave her hope in a new life in a new beautiful world and seeing him walking away after these words is like seeing this dream fade the world fall apart everything she dreamed about is destroyed :cry: :cry:   :cry:
Peace. I couldn't stop myself from crying as I read the lines and watched the gifs and half laughed at your input to the lines as well. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Peace. I couldn't stop myself from crying as I read the lines and watched the gifs and half laughed at your input to the lines as well. Haha.
i still feel teary watching the gif myself it soo sad to see a woman who gave her heart sincere but he just let her down and she can't have that happiness i feel sad :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:   

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace you made me cry again. Watching it with subs will make cry even more  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Pim bacame lonely again. Natee should not have hurt her feelings like this. I hate him for hurting Pim. He knows how much she is happy with him, then how can he hurt her by telling he lost conscience. Thats stupidest thing he did to her

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace I'm not doing all gifs, waiting for yours :yes: but if you are busy, you can tell me :p
:crush:  :crush:  :crush:

Jaaeeee  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  it was so funny, watching it continuously  :loool:  :loool:

Sorry for disturbing, you can continue. 1 2 3 ACTION  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Bieluvr, thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Peace, I'm one among those who really really love your gifs w/sub from Bieluvr. I can't click "Like" anymore and don't know why, but want to say that I like and thanks a million. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Step, never forget to thank you enough. You are great to keep this thread alive. I stop by every day and always see something new to enjoy from your pics, clips, and gifs...Thanks  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace I'm not doing all gifs, waiting for yours :yes: but if you are busy, you can tell me :p

please feel free Step i ddin't do the gifs cause i wanted to wait for the sub next week i feel the gifs with sub i can enjoy it much better like when i used to do it in the MLM days :coverlaf: but please don't feel considerate i want to see yours you are supper funny and you choose the moment greatly so please do it if you can  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Bieluvr, thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Peace, I'm one among those who really really love your gifs w/sub from Bieluvr. I can't click "Like" anymore and don't know why, but want to say that I like and thanks a million. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

ohhh i feel touched it's my pleasure i'm glad you love it and thank you for your kind comment :blush: :blush: i love doing gifs is really fun for me and want to share it with people who like it too but without the help of Bielvur that post would not be completed i thank her too millions time for dedicating her time to write for us the translation i so much appreciate :thanks: :thanks: and also my teammate who always give me help and share with me the fun Step who i hope you will be always this active your are a dynamic for the thread  

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, you three (Step, Peace, and Bieluvr) are great in dedicating your times to make this thread full of flavors (sub, clips, pics, and gifs). I will miss this thread terribly after this drama ends.... I just added Boy and Kim as a couple on screen in my list. They really deserve the award from me personally.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That's one hell of a way to get rid of crime evidence and one obsession Danai has over N shaped necklaces. And I do think it's a little rushed to reveal Nath like this. After all, she has been clever all along leaving no trace. And suddenly, Orn witnessed her suffocating Pim and her 2 phones left behind the crime scene was unrealistic. Seriously what kind of criminal would get rid of evidence like that?