[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwww! only one more episode? I'm going to miss this thread badly as much as I miss KPD of James Ma. Boy and Kim are one of the best couple on screen I've ever seen. I will surely miss them for a long time, and hope one day in the near future, TV3 will pair them up again.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Pat had not disturbed them, Danai would have told he is Pim's father. Then Pim was not in danger like this  :whatever:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh my.... no matter real or fake, but this pic is super HOT. Step, is it from today's episode??

And yes, it is 182 pages now....Bravo.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
This is sad. I want more KimBo. Dont end this lakorn pleeeaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee. What will they show us in 1 ep?? Nath's past, Nam's killer, Pim's father and KimBo scenes also. All in only 1 ep  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
All in 1 ep is a tough to combine it.But I do sure they will end it with a good ending plus more3 sweet moment with KIMBO :whahuh:  :whahuh: ...But seriously??..this will end..?? :no:  :teary:  :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: but that was angle kiss :p
DaoRisa said:
Oh my.... no matter real or fake, but this pic is super HOT. Step, is it from today's episode??

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sadly only 1 ep. We need another kiss :p
Hana_pichy said:
All in 1 ep is a tough to combine it.But I do sure they will end it with a good ending plus more3 sweet moment with KIMBO :whahuh:  :whahuh: ...But seriously??..this will end..?? :no:  :teary:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommyyyy give me a fan the hotness is incresing in my body or should i take a medicine fro fever :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:wink:  :wink:  :wink:
thank you step i'm using it right cause whenver i saw that pic my face burn with hotness still can't get up i'm hypnotized by it 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm a bit disappointed with that angle kiss. They teased us so much :phew: But still its my favorite scene in this lakorn :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I'm a bit disappointed with that angle kiss. They teased us so much :phew: But still its my favorite scene in this lakorn :p
hey girl didn't you saw this this not an angle this is straight look i fainted from it and this is the third time i'm posting it cause i can't get enough of it :drools: :drools: :drools: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
In the pic we can see it but in video it was very less. I saw more of press, Orn, Jae and others than this kiss. For me it was an angle kiss. Kim's shoulder is also covered it :facepalm: I'm a pervert, I want more :p
peace said:
hey girl didn't you saw this this not an angle this is straight look i fainted from it and this is the third time i'm posting it cause i can't get enough of it :drools: :drools: :drools: