[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) It was added from other video cos near Nath's legs we can see 2 different pics which dont match
Kim123 said:
I can't tell what's wrong with the CCTV but Suer said it's 2 vidoes put together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't want to be rude or anything but someone has messaged me about it, but when we are posting about the lakorn could we post in spoilers because some people haven't seen the episode and don't want it spoiled for them. I feel bad because I also mentioned stuff about what was happening without spoiler tags yesterday.. eek lol, and thanks for understanding! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry for that. Will follow it :)
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
[spoiler] I don't want to be rude or anything but someone has messaged me about it, but when we are posting about the lakorn could we post in spoilers because some people haven't seen the episode and don't want it spoiled for them. I feel bad because I also mentioned stuff about what was happening without spoiler tags yesterday.. eek lol, and thanks for understanding! [/spoiler]

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't want to be rude or anything but someone has messaged me about it, but when we are posting about the lakorn could we post in spoilers because some people haven't seen the episode and don't want it spoiled for them. I feel bad because I also mentioned stuff about what was happening without spoiler tags yesterday.. eek lol, and thanks for understanding! 
i'm sorry for taht i will put in spoiler next time :blush: :blush: :blush:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Thank you :) It was added from other video cos near Nath's legs we can see 2 different pics which dont match

Oh i have to rewatch that part

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
 I THINK WE WILL HAVE ONLY ONE EP LEFT I DON4T THINK IT WIL BE 2 NEXT WEEK FROM THE PRVIEW IT LOOK LIKE THAT I NEED ALL THE POWER OF PATIENT SO I CAN HANDLE THE WAIT TODAY WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: for all the team 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I hope it doesn't end in the next ep. I also want to know the background story of Nath of why she is like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
I hope it doesn't end in the next ep. I also want to know the background story of Nath of why she is like this
100% they will show it in the end i can't wait aaaaaa i'm still under the influence of today ep so many good moment really enjoyed it to the maxxxxxx :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Noooo we have only 1 ep. Its ending next week. From oct 8th, Mario's lakorn will air
i knew it it's so clear that next ep i sthe end omg we are in the end already   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  i enjoyed this lakorn soo soo much more and more than what i expected from now on i will put my expectation low so when i watch i will be surprised greatly like what happened to me with kimbo  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  noo i don't want to leave this thread next week  :spin:  :spin:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
peace said:
100% they will show it in the end i can't wait aaaaaa i'm still under the influence of today ep so many good moment really enjoyed it to the maxxxxxx :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yeah i'm sure it will end in the next ep. I just hope they provide enough detail on Nath family. I'm curious.
Same, i really enjoyed today's ep. It was really good and intense

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is sad. I want more KimBo. Dont end this lakorn pleeeaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee. What will they show us in 1 ep?? Nath's past, Nam's killer, Pim's father and KimBo scenes also. All in only 1 ep  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
After reading KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's spoiler post, I got to know that we have many silent readers :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey ladie set you heart breath deep  take care of your breath i'm breathing hard i feel it will stop i can't 
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: