[Ch3] Nang Rai Summer (Master One)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This page isn't active at all.. I come by and see if there's anything new but barely... I'm so addicted to this lakorn. Haha.. well, I can't wait till it airs! I hope there's eng sub... but by the way it's going on this page, I'm not too sure. :( 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Can't wait to see this lakorn. Anyone know what this is gonna be about though? Btw... how do you post pictures on here? Lol..

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg my ship is already sailing with both couples, even though I don't know who's gonna end up with who. I'm liking Alex.
Though I wish the pairs would be Alex/Tomboy and First/Girly because it's obvious that first is gonna end up with tomboy so it's better if they switch up. However, if they do swap places, I wonder how it's going to end...

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
YinGgyTASTIC said:
But if they switch places. Don't that mean leek going to get the tomboy and first get the girly?
Yes, First (Ton Nam) will end up with Praechompoo (the older, girly-girl twin) and Alex (Chot) will end up with Ploylada (the younger, tomboy twin). Prae's calm nature will cool down Ton Nam's fiery nature, and Ploy's unpredictable personality will bring excitement into Chot's life.

Yet another twin lakorn, but I'm enjoying it.

cecilia

Staff member
i like PLOYCHOMPOO and her mischievous attitude!

Chot's mom kills me every time she goes 'TAI, TAI, TAI' lol - reminds me of KAWEE's mom in KKRKKR 'MAE MAI PLEURM'

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
i like PLOYCHOMPOO and her mischievous attitude!

Chot's mom kills me every time she goes 'TAI, TAI, TAI' lol - reminds me of KAWEE's mom in KKRKKR 'MAE MAI PLEURM'
I think you meant Ploylada. It's Ploylada and Praechompoo. Gosh, their names are mouthfuls, but yes, I love her mischievous attitude, too. She's hilarious. I especially love the part when Chot's mom offered to pay his ex Nina, 30 thousand if she gets rid of "Prae," but before Nina can play the sympathy card, Ploy steals the idea and works it to her advantage. Both the mom and Nina were so stunned, all they could do was stare at her. Lol The n'rais being outsmarted by the usual n'rai plans. Love it!

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks for the correction .. i like how she's ahead of his mom too lol an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth -- that's what PLOYLADA are all about!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Gotta give props to Namfon for playing so convincingly in her roles of Ploy and Prae. Clap clap
I don't know which couple I like better now.
Ploy's couple is so sweet and nice, and First is turning into a gentleman while Prae's couple is very playful and cute and Prae teaching Chot how to rebel. Ahahah

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I was wrong about Chot's name. I thought his name was just Chot, but it's Chotirot, so in shorten form, it would be Cho.

Anyway, I've only seen up to episode 8 so far, and I really can't imagine how it's going to play out now since Cho and Chompoo seem to really like each other. Couple switches usually work when neither side is really committed to the other one yet, or if they are together, there's something missing in their relationship that would make the other one a better fit. But I guess even though Cho and Chompoo are cute together, I can see that they're both rather naïve. His mom will always manage to pull the wool over their eyes. It's just that given Chompoo's experience in the "country," I can't imagine her wanting to go back any time soon. Nor can I imagine Ploy leaving the care of the lady summer plants over to someone else, especially Chompoo since she knows nothing about plants. I guess I'll just have to see how it all plays out.