[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LMBO! I love the twist of comedy and action together.  I had seen p'King promoting this like crazy on his IG and I had wanted to watch it.  I think I will tune in. Margie is super hilarious!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Kudaranai said:
First subbed episode is up: https://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/category/nang-rai-sai-lub/

I'm really into a lakorn where we catch glimpses of the entertainment industry. The cattiness, the lies, the whole shebang. Also, Peter gets better with age, seriously. Also, also, working with HD makes my comp and I shed small tears.
thanks!!! really love this lakorn especially Margie's Nang rai avatar... she's cute!! :whahuh:
n also Gang Khong-tai is so adorable especially Margie's gang... i love last scene when Soh kick that bad ass...
she has blue-belt in taekwando i think... so happy that she can use it here... big ChEErrRR for Margie!! :dance3:

hippo

sarNie Adult
made the wrong choice of watching this.........when there was only one episode. LOL.
now i gotta wait till friday.
there's a little bit of everything in here, i'm really liking it....i think its gonna get better and funnier as the lakorn progresses. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
my only complaint is..... stunt scene=lol the wiring could at least look natural.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I do think that the filmed stunt scene (especially in the beginning switcharoos) were done badly on purpose. All of the scenes where they're filming a lakorn are overacted and cliche filled. They're adorably funny.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I'm reading ahead to see what happens and I wish there was less Nin(the "n'ek" who is a bad friend) and the secondary couple. I want more p'ek/n'ek scenes.

Anyways, looking forward to episode 6ish when Margie is scared of
ghosts and goes to stay @ Peter's house. She basically invites herself over. lol There was some sort of death or murder next door to her condo.

LOL Haven't figured out how to write their character's names in English yet so I'll call them by their real names for now.

Edit
Reading episode 7 now and I'm loving the
living together antics. The cuteness and arguing going on is my fav in lakorns and kdramas.

sarNie Adult
one of the actresses look so much like nook suthida -- nangek back in the day. are they related?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the first episode without subs and I'm loving it. Margie is so freaken hilarious in here. She's very funny in here. Peter is handsome. They're really adorable together. Looking forward to more scenes with them, especially cute scenes.