[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeek! thanks for sharing the HD teaser :D :D .. so HD..

but darn it.. must they do this to me? LOL I already made some gifs.. *sniffsniff*.. but now I want HD gifs :( oh drats!  LOL.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser looks so awesome! Gotta love the boob and ending scene where she got scared. I've never been much of a Margie fan but I might just tune into this one. Margie is really starting to grow on me ever since Rak Boon.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
eeek! thanks for sharing the HD teaser :D :D .. so HD..

but darn it.. must they do this to me? LOL I already made some gifs.. *sniffsniff*.. but now I want HD gifs :( oh drats!  LOL.

I feel you, I wish I had my laptop back...I want to gif the boob part and the ending lmao her expression was just priceless tbh! 
I so love Margie and if her character is just like what the teaser showed us...my love for her will just upgrade to 10x  :woot:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
queenyeon said:
I feel you, I wish I had my laptop back...I want to gif the boob part and the ending lmao her expression was just priceless tbh! 
I so love Margie and if her character is just like what the teaser showed us...my love for her will just upgrade to 10x  :woot:
Hi5 :p

I did make a gif of the boob part.. but.. Peter looked so perverted LMAO.. so I must shorten the gif scene ahaha.. 

I love love LOVE Margie, and this character looks too darn hilarious that I must tune in.. and plus, the wardrobes are a plus  :D

Thanks for sharing the pics Alice.  Margie looks smokin hot in the red dress <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:

I did make a gif of the boob part.. but.. Peter looked so perverted LMAO.. so I must shorten the gif scene ahaha.. 

I love love LOVE Margie, and this character looks too darn hilarious that I must tune in.. and plus, the wardrobes are a plus  :D

mai pen na ka Nong Julie indeed P'Peter looks perverted

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:

Lmao, He can't help it XD
Everything that got Margie, is a must for me! I'm quite surprised actually I didn't expect it to look that promising (well based on the teaser, it looks awesome...but then we never know the lakorn might turn out a disappointment) I'm still waiting for my Bargie return though ;_;

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^the power of engsub xD, Just made me realize how clueless I was!
Really hope someone will sub this 
btw thanks for posting the subbed trailer :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 ^ Lol. I k r, the power of eng sub. When I watched the one without the sub, I did laugh because it was funny, and I understand like some of the lines but now after I watched the eng sub one, it was more funnier because i understood it more.Lol. And You're Welcome. I agree. hopefully someone sub this when it comes out. This seems like it's going to be a good one. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
 ^ Lol. I k r, the power of eng sub. When I watched the one without the sub, I did laugh because it was funny, and I understand like some of the lines but now after I watched the eng sub one, it was more funnier because i understood it more.Lol. And You're Welcome. I agree. hopefully someone sub this when it comes out. This seems like it's going to be a good one. ^^
its not hard keep trying you'll get there later you will find it more easier as you continue to put in your effort Thai isn't as hard compare to other languages 
if anyone here understand and speak Cambodian of course will be easy to understand Thai since some words is similar but a different accent
if you any problem AyLove feel free to ask since my big cousin she can speak/write/read both Thai and Cambo

fun

Expired Sarnie
I freaking love the readers but I notice a pattern. The fantastic teasers ends up disappointing me. So I hope this breaks the chain.