[CH3] Nang Fah Asun (Ap Production)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. This is another "island" lakorn similar to Jum Leoy Ruk, but the reason for kidnapping nang ek is different only. The pra ek real name is Pawit Wiengnon. His character name is Mek and Jacqueline's character is Darika.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...the punch n kick

what kind of girl are you...always threaten to slap..slap...

hahaha then she punch him

i like jacky

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Uhhhh this lakorn is actually good and interesting!! Reminds me of the early 2000s/late 90s! P’aek is pretty savage haha and kidnaps nang aek cause her dad won’t give his boat back for his line of work. His gf scammed him out of all his money and nang aek promised to talk to her dad to get the boat back but she lies haha she’s a party girl and he’s an island boy. Anyways I’m on episode 4 and it’s pretty good so far! I’m trying to catch up. I like the chemistry. I never realized how many lakorns I watched of p’aek and he’s never the lead. After this one he shows lead material to me! So does Jackie haha they both stand out in here. Def recommend if you’re bored and want a nam nao trope type of lakorn lol. It’s probably more entertaining to me cause it’s been stocked for years. This thread was 4-5 years ago LOL