[CH3] Nang Ay (Maker Y Group) : Great Warintorn/ Nicha Nattanicha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
There's a bit of trying too hard but i credit most of that to the producers actually trying really hard to modernize the n'ek. I mean, they couldn't even let her know how to fold a bedsheet. They're really trying to make their heroine go from zero to hero in unnecessary ways. But aw I find Nychaa adorable as Nang. Girl's so pretty and looks great next to Great, heh.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I vaguely remember the version with Johnny and Joy S as I was quite young when it came out. But I do remember enjoying it. So, I won't be able to compare the versions which would be good. I can watch with an open mind. I'll probably wait for a few episodes to air first coz i hate watching, then get hooked only to have to wait for the next episode.

jjinxx

LOL whenever Nang calls Thanathip "uncle." Great is so darn handsome!
I teared up a little when the gals held that candlelit vigil for Silina.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm actually loving this lakorn. It's sweet. The pace is perfect for me. I love it how Nang keeps going to Thanathip's house. Love her with "Barry". hehe. It's kind of sweet that both are not in love with each other yet or one haven't realize they are in love with the other yet. It's kind of like they haven't realize how important the other person will be in their life. I can't wait until Great start shooting hearts through his eyes when he watches Nang. She notice everyone who likes the other person but i wonder if she will notice her own love. hehe. I kind of find it sweet that she calls Great, "uncle". lol. Shows that she's still a kid at heart with much to learn from her "uncle". Can't wait till she's in love with her "uncle". hehe.

That other guy, the older brother that bake. I can't stop thinking he looks like Note. The cuter version but Note when he first debut into acting. LOL. So will the second girl get the baker guy? Doesn't she turn evil? Sorry, but i'm actually hopping she will turn bad. Like evil to get what ever she wants. We always get a lot of nang'rai that is rich. I want to see more of poor nang'rai that is jealous of rich nang'ek. LOL. But then i do feel bad for the baker guy if his girl turns evil. lol.

I actually want to see accidental hugs or kiss from our main couple. Even when she was crying when the friend was leaving, i thought Thanathip will pull her in for a hug, but nope just gave her a tissue. What a gentleman. LOL. So it's high time we are due for some touching from our main couple. Doesn't have to be much, just touching her braids or holding her hand, or catching her when she jumps the wall. LOL. I always love it when the guy grab and pulls the girl in for a hug or kiss. Shoot they better give us a dessert kiss or something. Or even better if Thanathip eats what's she's holding. LOL. The dessert/candy she eats looks so good. How can Thanathip just watch her eat. Can't wait till Nang graduate. The real life lesson starts then. Hehe. Lesson of LOVE.

Last edited:

ABG

sarNie Egg
I just finished the first episode and it is kind of boring me. I went to a Catholic girls school run by nuns, so watching this makes me criticise the script. It's modern day, so why are the nuns so strict? It would be more acceptable if it was set as a period drama. I can understand the school's policy of no make up and mobile phones, but no Internet or talking during lunch?? It's set in 2016 is it not?

Anyway, I do want to enjoy this drama. Plus, I don't have anything else to watch. I hope it becomes more interesting. I'm not into teenage storylines but i'm waiting for when Nang graduates. I'll just carry on for now.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
FB_IMG_1478689714730.jpg
Returning to normal airing schedules Fri Sat Sun at 20:15 Thai local time, starting on 20th Nov:cheer::cheer::worship2::love:

jjinxx

Aww Uncle is starting express that gentle wistful gazing at Nang. And khun Barry supports them 100%.
And a love rival is entering the picture ?? can't wait to find out who he is and if he will make Thip jealous.

Ara Sands

sarNie Egg
I find the scenes when the "cartoon Nang" copies the real Nang so hilarious!

jjinxx

After watching the video of the cast answering the question, "When will Nang be shy?" and Great answered, "When she becomes the mother of my children," I'm super excited for when Nang starts getting shy 555.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cr.suppatrakumya

Last edited:

jjinxx

Nang and Thanathip get cuter and cuter together with every episode! Khun Thip's heart is totally melting, and every time Nang expresses an emotion specifically for him, his eyes get all dewy and his smile is so loving 555. He looked so happy when Nang turned back to wave good-bye to him at the airport. And when he received a summons to return to Bangkok. I can't wait for ep. 12 when Nang's heart will start beating extra hard seeing her "uncle" come visit her!

Wow, that was intense when the Sister slapped Si. I was quite upset to see that. Particularly since Si is someone who already has low self-confidence and blames herself for her misfortunes; getting hit wouldn't help her. Since she has depression and other mental illnesses, I thought it would be better for her to not be around kids where she might not be able to control her illness and its symptoms. But I also see that they all love her and want her to stay at the convent school.

Nang's love for Si can get overbearing onscreen, but I confess, I am someone who is more like Si and thus would appreciate the positive energy and protection that Nang always brings to Si. I really hope Si doesn't envy Nang to the point she says something hurtful or breaks their friendship. Her mom isn't helping either :(