[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

I’m happy Nadech is in here tho.. but honestly don’t know how his story will connect. We’ll have to see. I’m probably just going to have to read people’s post about it cause I dont think i can bare to watchhhh. The struggle.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a hit i mean people love Nakee!
All good girl. I know how you are into Nadech. Too bad he is paired with Yaya! Too old and boring! :p

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
I agree! Some actresses may shine more for their looks or koojin but Taew definately shine for her talent! Lately Taew is rocking her roles. I am not a Yaya fan but I will not hate either. As far as I know Yaya hasn't had a memorable role/lakorn in my eyes. At least in the high rating like Taew's. They are actresses so the talent should really count! :)
So true !!! I haven’t watched any of Yaya’s drama up until the one she did with mark. Other than that Idk why I don’t like her acting. Taew in the other hand haven’t watched her work but she def grew on me! And now I’m a fan:)

P

PrincessKarina

So true !!! I haven’t watched any of Yaya’s drama up until the one she did with mark. Other than that Idk why I don’t like her acting. Taew in the other hand haven’t watched her work but she def grew on me! And now I’m a fan:)
I’m so glad you’re a fan of Taew now! Have you seen the current GS with JJ and Taew?! It’s a killer must watch! Oh my! Lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

รอกันมายาวนานข้ามปีกับภาพยนตร์ #นาคี2 ล่าสุดวางคิวฉายไว้ 18 ตุลาคมนี้ในโรงภาพยนตร์ รอติดตามชมกันนะคะ
Waited for over a year with the movie #Nakee2, it is scheduled to be release on 18th October in theaters. Wait to watch it.

cr https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmnih3LgHfD/?taken-by=taewaew_in_lakorn

fairytales

sarNie Egg

รอกันมายาวนานข้ามปีกับภาพยนตร์ #นาคี2 ล่าสุดวางคิวฉายไว้ 18 ตุลาคมนี้ในโรงภาพยนตร์ รอติดตามชมกันนะคะ
Waited for over a year with the movie #Nakee2, it is scheduled to be release on 18th October in theaters. Wait to watch it.

cr https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmnih3LgHfD/?taken-by=taewaew_in_lakorn
Let’s hoep khun Off is back to promote this with them